My granddaughter is a rock star! [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : My granddaughter is a rock star!

Swish
07-01-2010, 02:57 PM
Well, perhaps I'm exaggerating, but here's a video that is the result of a cool project in her town of Lancaster, PA called 'Music For Everyone'. Pianos were dropped off at a number of locations and they enlisted a bunch of musicians to play the same song. They also asked if Nora could appear, and her mom, who is also my daughter, said 'yes'. Anyway, she appears very briefly at 1:16, then for a longer period at 2:04 and again at 2:21 when she takes a bow. Is she cute or what?

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7UpdtLVbf-c&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7UpdtLVbf-c&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

luvtolisten
07-01-2010, 06:05 PM
Very cool, (and cute too). Looks like she inherited gramps love of music. Got to be proud!

GMichael
07-02-2010, 05:35 AM
How cute! And very cool. Thanks for sharing.

ForeverAutumn
07-02-2010, 05:38 AM
Nice. I love that she gets the closing shot!

bobsticks
07-02-2010, 01:17 PM
That's outstanding...I'm sure given her genes and the values prevalent in your family that this talent will be greatly nurtured. Cool...

Swish
07-04-2010, 06:20 AM
That's outstanding...I'm sure given her genes and the values prevalent in your family that this talent will be greatly nurtured. Cool...

What is this b.s. with you paying me a compliment? What next, he<a>ll freezes over and the U.S. is out of debt?

bobsticks
07-13-2010, 10:35 AM
What is this b.s. with you paying me a compliment? What next, he<a>ll freezes over and the U.S. is out of debt?

You can tell by how long it took me to get back to this thread how sincere the compliment was...:dita:

Swish
07-15-2010, 11:45 AM
You can tell by how long it took me to get back to this thread how sincere the compliment was...:dita:
....how much I care. :ihih: