To all my Canadian Friends... [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : To all my Canadian Friends...

Worf101
07-01-2010, 05:21 AM
Happy Belated Canada Day!!!!!

Now where's my back bacon?
Where's me smoked meat samich?
Hey!!!!!
HEY!!!!!

Worf

poppachubby
07-01-2010, 05:28 AM
Maple Syrup all up in that azz! What!?! What!?!? What!?!

Dangerous Beaver Crew reppin' Saskatch-wicka-wicka-wick-wack-ewan. Kiss the rings biches!

luvtolisten
07-01-2010, 05:28 AM
Same here. Mass amounts of Molsen's and Labatt's will be consumed in your name this weekend.:wink5:

Feanor
07-01-2010, 05:46 AM
Happy Belated Canada Day!!!!!

Now where's my back bacon?
Where's me smoked meat samich?
Hey!!!!!
HEY!!!!!

Worf
Not belated at the moment since it's still July 1st as I type. Thanks, Worfster.

I'll be guzzling a Sleeman Honey Brown Lager or two, myself.

http://gallery.audioreview.com/data/audio//500/SleemanHBLager.jpg

GMichael
07-01-2010, 05:51 AM
Happy C-day to everyone up there. May you enjoy your day.

(That honey brown is looking good. Pour a little to the south.)

TheHills44060
07-01-2010, 05:57 AM
Not belated at the moment since it's still July 1st as I type. Thanks, Worfster.

I'll be guzzling a Sleeman Honey Brown Lager or two, myself.

OMG i love Sleeman's!!! Especially the cream ale but i haven't had it in years.

kexodusc
07-01-2010, 06:38 AM
I will be celebrating a rare day off with Canada's other official beverage.
http://unsportsmanlikecomment.files.wordpress.com/2008/01/crown-royal-purple.jpg

Gonna be back in Minot, ND for July 4th too...:D

GMichael
07-01-2010, 06:41 AM
I will be celebrating a rare day off with Canada's other official beverage.
http://unsportsmanlikecomment.files.wordpress.com/2008/01/crown-royal-purple.jpg

Gonna be back in Minot, ND for July 4th too...:D

Now you're talking. It's been a few years sinse my last CR.

ForeverAutumn
07-01-2010, 09:56 AM
Thanks Worf. But as Feanor pointed out...not belated at all.

It sounds like PoppaChubby started the party early. I'll be celebrating later with a loverly Shiraz Cabernet grown and created in the beautiful Niagara Region of Ontario by the vinyard owned by none-other than The Great One himself, Wayne Gretzky (http://www.gretzky.com/wine/).

And, of course, fireworks. :)

GMichael
07-01-2010, 10:27 AM

Is this code for something? :devil:

bobsticks
07-01-2010, 10:39 AM
Maple Syrup all up in that azz! What!?! What!?!? What!?!

Dangerous Beaver Crew reppin' Saskatch-wicka-wicka-wick-wack-ewan. Kiss the rings biches!

Don't be swagger-jackin' my steez...

bobsticks
07-01-2010, 10:45 AM
Thanks Worf. But as Feanor pointed out...not belated at all.

It sounds like PoppaChubby started the party early. I'll be celebrating later with a loverly Shiraz Cabernet grown and created in the beautiful Niagara Region of Ontario by the vinyard owned by none-other than The Great One himself, Wayne Gretzky (http://www.gretzky.com/wine/).

Very nice Fall Girl. i had a 2008 Two Hands Wines Gnarly Dudes Shiraz from Barossa Valley the other night that was lovely if you like that kind of thing.

Congrats to all my northern brothers and sisters.

ForeverAutumn
07-01-2010, 01:10 PM
Is this code for something? :devil:

Yes... Fireworks. Big colourful explosions in the sky.

Did you know we had a little earthquake here last week?

:devil:

GMichael
07-01-2010, 01:14 PM
Yes... Fireworks. Big colourful explosions in the sky.

Did you know we had a little earthquake here last week?

:devil:
So you saw fireworks and the Earth moved for you?

ForeverAutumn
07-01-2010, 01:15 PM
Very nice Fall Girl. i had a 2008 Two Hands Wines Gnarly Dudes Shiraz from Barossa Valley the other night that was lovely if you like that kind of thing.

Congrats to all my northern brothers and sisters.

Hmmmm. I do like that kind of thing. Although, I haven't had much in the way of 2008 wines yet. There are some absolutely yummy 2007s around here that I have been drinking up like crazy. The Gretzky in particular is one of my recent favourites and only available at the vinyard itself. Totally worth the hour and a bit drive to stock up. :)

You should come for a visit and we can share a bottle.

3LB
07-01-2010, 02:36 PM
Some fine whiskies comes from Canada

beer too

Do they still have O'keefe's Extra Olde Stock up there? I used to swill that in my Navy youth. High Test we called it.

bobsticks
07-01-2010, 02:50 PM
Hmmmm. I do like that kind of thing. Although, I haven't had much in the way of 2008 wines yet. There are some absolutely yummy 2007s around here that I have been drinking up like crazy. The Gretzky in particular is one of my recent favourites and only available at the vinyard itself. Totally worth the hour and a bit drive to stock up. :)

Ja, est ist gut...especially for a 2008 and providing you like a taste of the fruit with very light tannins...It's good to read that "The Great One" is finding success in his post-career endeavors...I was gonna experiment with some of his wines but I asked Rick Tocchet and he said it was a gamble.

You should come for a visit and we can share a bottle.

Yeah...I don't think I'll be leaving the country 'til mid-August...dem bones and all...but it would certainly be a good time. We'll liberate hubby from his chores and order a second bottle :)