Burning CDs WITH "W.M.P" [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Burning CDs WITH "W.M.P"

winston
06-21-2010, 06:56 PM
well folks here's my problem, I'm using "Windows Media Player on my VISTA" to Rip & Burn Cd's for the cars.... (but I have not been able to get the songs title,artist names, and other media information "Burn to the CD"??) "the Cd's that I burn are from my own Cd's that I ripped" is this not possible using W.M.P ? is there some explanation that I could used to get my Game on track? (I do not want to buy new stuff before I'm able to "master the W.M.P!!) ... thanks in Anticipation.

dakatabg
06-21-2010, 07:02 PM
Download the program Nero, it is the best for burning cds. I use it and it says the title of the song in my car.

bobsticks
06-22-2010, 07:53 AM
Nero is good though it takes up alot of unnecessary space if you don't burn dvds. Media Monkey is pretty fantastic though somewhat cumbersome at first.

For your conventional WMP, right clicl on the border,scroll to "Tools" and click on "Options". Make sure that the settings are such that the Player Updates and media files are added. It should automatically add titles and artwork.

winston
06-23-2010, 10:18 AM
DAKATA I checked out the Nero Burning Rom $50.00 (the works)

bobsticks I checked out Media Monkey " gold $20.00 (love it)

Feanor had recommended the "dbpoweramp" some threads ago $36.00 for the one that I was looking at (it looks pretty robust)

Windows Media Player...fugetaboutit

I'll be the first to "admit that I'm not too bright with these things, :mad2: therefore which one of these (software) is more Intuitive to ya"ll knowledge. thanks

bobsticks
06-23-2010, 12:45 PM
I can only speak for myself but I found Nero more intuitive than Monkey...but (there's always a but, eh?) Nero takes up alot of resources and since I don't burn DVD's it was superfluous.

Dawnrazor
06-24-2010, 12:57 PM
Hi Winston,

I agree that wmp is not the best and have used nero when I was a slave to disks.

But wmp should do the trick.

Though I cant tell if you are saying the song and track info doesnt show up in wmp or if it doesnt show up on the disk...what did you mean when you wrote this:

--but I have not been able to get the songs title,artist names, and other media information "Burn to the CD"??--

winston
06-24-2010, 06:11 PM
Nero takes up alot of resources and since I don't burn DVD's it was superfluous bobsticks I heard you on that large foot print that the Nero carries!! and I don't burn DVDs either but it "looks like a candidate!! thanks

winston
06-24-2010, 06:50 PM
Hi Winston,

I agree that wmp is not the best and have used nero when I was a slave to disks.

But wmp should do the trick.

Though I cant tell if you are saying the song and track info doesnt show up in wmp or if it doesnt show up on the disk...what did you mean when you wrote this:

--but I have not been able to get the songs title,artist names, and other media information "Burn to the CD"??--

CD Tex??!! (Windows Media Player dose (not) support CD Tex, I found out after posting the question