Basic audio [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Basic audio

Kennsington
06-15-2010, 07:51 PM
I don't have time to argue over these trivial posting rules. Why don't you just say it: Any business in the audio world is spam. This forum is for only for posting grips, not actually uniting the world of audio, which is primary the business world.

dakatabg
06-15-2010, 10:14 PM
:10: Thank you for the information!

atomicAdam
06-16-2010, 05:48 AM
Hi Kennsington -

Well that certainly is a factual definition. But, tell me, why does the sound of Polk speakers differ so great from PMC?

Kennsington
06-16-2010, 11:19 AM
This was not spam

Kennsington
06-16-2010, 11:22 AM
this was not spam

Kennsington
06-16-2010, 11:42 AM
This was not spam

bobsticks
06-16-2010, 12:31 PM
I was unable to locate any "articles" from that website...I was able to locate your "Services" and "Rates" which makes your claim slightly disingenuous...

poppachubby
06-16-2010, 12:31 PM
You put alot of work into "your" articles? Funny, 75% looked like they had Wikipedia credits. Hardly articles, more like definitions. Secondly, to reach these "articles" was not exactly apparent. What was apparent were the advertisments for the business.

Feel free to join our community. Please understand that we must protect our membership from unknown links, posted by unknown members.

Kennsington
06-16-2010, 01:04 PM
cool, enjoy your forum!
PS. I AM NOT A SPAMMER.

poppachubby
06-16-2010, 01:17 PM
HOW IS THIS REPLY NOT SPAM? This is an apparent advertisments for your business. Your business info is right here. Why is that ok, and my link is a violation?

I'm afraid we are reaching an impass. This isn't a game. We don't know you, and therefore are leary of your link. Secondly, this site IS NOT for posting business links to prop your firm. Links for the purpose of assisting is another thing...

The links you see in my signature are not of a business nature.

How about you just let go of the link, and get to posting and enjoying the site?

JoeE SP9
06-16-2010, 01:33 PM
With what I'm seeing I know one thing for sure. I'll never click on one of Kennsington's links.

Now, the moderators have removed the links. That's OK. I would never have bothered checking one out anyway. The attitude in the first couple of posts was enough to throw me off.

poppachubby
06-16-2010, 01:38 PM
With what I'm seeing I know one thing for sure. I'll never click on one of Kennsington's links.

Now, the moderators have removed the links. That's OK. I would never have bothered checking one out anyway. The attitude in the first couple of posts was enough to throw me off.

His original post read very differently than the current offering. The only issue was the link, which was removed, like with any new and uncertain thread.

It would appear the need to post the link, is more important than being a member. Take from that as you will. I don't feel any need to suspend or ban, unless further nonsense occurs.

markw
06-16-2010, 01:47 PM
Well, since OP decided to remove from his first post,the only good info he's ever offered on this forum and has since then only kvetched about not being able to advertise his product (for free), he's contributed absolutely nothing positive to this site.,

In all my years here I don't think I've ever said this before but I say we don't need him.

To put it simply, thumbs down.

dean_martin
06-16-2010, 01:57 PM
This forum is for only for posting grips.

Instead of posting them, maybe you should get one!

bobsticks
06-16-2010, 02:04 PM
Instead of posting them, maybe you should get one!

Lol, very nice usage of the misspelling to initiate...see how you did that...

...and double-lol, after the recent complaints about SPAM, notice the bullypile of mods...h-e-double Sindysticks, I ain't seen this many mods in one area in a spell...

dean_martin
06-16-2010, 02:13 PM
Lol, very nice usage of the misspelling to initiate...see how you did that...

...and double-lol, after the recent complaints about SPAM, notice the bullypile of mods...h-e-double Sindysticks, I ain't seen this many mods in one area in a spell...

pilin' on is easy.

atomicAdam
06-16-2010, 03:16 PM
Dear Kennsington -

I didn't have a chance to click on your links, but, from what I've read from others, it appears that this is spam.

If you would like to be part of this community, that does post A LOT more than "grips", please let me know. Otherwise I'd like to ban your account.

Thank you,
-adam

jrhymeammo
06-16-2010, 05:24 PM
I'm not writing at Kennsington, but isn't sharing Audio gripes to our peer is a good thing?
Sharing both positive and negative audio experience is certainly not a spam, so in a way....

1 Question though... Do you guys think AR.com has benefited (monetarily) from AR's regular members? What really is the driving force of AR.com?

atomicAdam
06-16-2010, 06:23 PM
1 Question though... Do you guys think AR.com has benefited (monetarily) from AR's regular members? What really is the driving force of AR.com?

OH OH OH OH - me me me me me - pick me pick me - i know i know!!!!