Paradigm PW-2200 popping problem [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Paradigm PW-2200 popping problem

Angry Neighbors
04-04-2004, 07:12 PM
Recently my PW-2200 has started Started a cracking electric type noise when I turn it on. I pound on top of it and it will do it every time. But the strange thing is after about a hour it stops doing it. I thought it might be a cable thing but I switched cables and it still did it. Any suggestions?

cam
04-04-2004, 07:15 PM
Recently my PW-2200 has started Started a cracking electric type noise when I turn it on. I pound on top of it and it will do it every time. But the strange thing is after about a hour it stops doing it. I thought it might be a cable thing but I switched cables and it still did it. Any suggestions?
Take it back, 5 year warranty on the speaker, 3 year on the amp. I hope yours is still within that.

cam
04-04-2004, 07:17 PM
Take your girlfriend to the bedroom and stop pounding on your sub.

Angry Neighbors
04-04-2004, 07:50 PM
Take your girlfriend to the bedroom and stop pounding on your sub.

I bought this sub in Canada and I not sure if I have a Warranty since I live in California
After 16 years of marriage, I not sure if the sub pounds harder or the wife.

04-04-2004, 10:28 PM
-.-!

thats all I can say

cam
04-05-2004, 07:20 PM
I bought this sub in Canada and I not sure if I have a Warranty since I live in California
After 16 years of marriage, I not sure if the sub pounds harder or the wife.
Check your area for a paradigm dealer and see if they can help you. Maybe if you have your receipt and the warranty time has not expired they may be able to help you. If they can't or won't I would unsrew the speaker and check all connections. You might luck out with something simple. My pw2200 pounds pretty hard but so far after 6 years of marriage my wife pounds harder.