Receiver A/V Product Advice Wanted! [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Receiver A/V Product Advice Wanted!

Lifes-A-Blast25
05-28-2010, 10:23 AM
Hey all....I need some quick advice on a 2 chn or up to 7.0 A/V receiver .
price range $400 -$800 USD

Out of the following manufacturers below any real stand outs for the money, quality, features, flexibility .... Thanks in advance Lifes

if you want to mail comments direct send to http://lifes_a_blast25@yahoo.com

1) Denon

2) Onkyo

3) Yamaha

4) Harmon Kardon

5) NAD, Sherwood, Marantz other

markw
05-28-2010, 10:31 AM
Could you be a bit less explicit? ...and you want any answers emailed?

What color is the sky on your planet?

Sir Terrence the Terrible
05-28-2010, 05:41 PM
Could you be a bit less explicit? ...and you want any answers emailed?

What color is the sky on your planet?

Snicker, snicker.......Sounds to me like someone is harvesting emails for business purposes.

markw
05-29-2010, 03:38 AM
Snicker, snicker.......Sounds to me like someone is harvesting emails for business purposes.I thought about that after I posted my response.

Lifes-A-Blast25
05-29-2010, 08:53 AM
What a couple of douche bags you morons are! Instead of trying to share some knowledge so that I can make an intelligent consumer decision you douche bags insists on making fun of the request or are paranoid of e-mailing directly.
That is one thing about this website I started to hate a few years ago and dropped out. It's like if you don't agree with the majority of Hi-Tech snobs you get ridiculed when asking a direct , up front question looking for various opinions. It wasn't an attempt to gather e-mail addresses for spamming . What a bunch of retards you a-holes are .
I am just looking for sound advice to replace am AV receiver that took a dump yesterday and now in need of replacing it for the next 10-20 years (since I got 17 years on this one that dumped ,and my system is tied to Audio / Video and computer HD's .
Now I remember why I split the site with Morons like you 2 wasting time & energy with glib remarks instead of some real constructive advice. Next time if you want to be a wise ass , I have few websites you can visit and rip other people an a-hole just for the fun of it .
If this too harsh for you like they say If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen!!!
thanks for nothing

markw
05-29-2010, 12:46 PM
If you're too fargin lazy to ask a coherent question, you get what you got. Why should we waste our time trying to figure out what you want?

How the fluck are we supposed know if you want a two channel or an HT system? Did you really someone to explain to you everything that's on the market?

Ask a specific question, get an answer. Answer such an open-ended, patently stupid question and then, on top of that, demand a personal email reply and you get what you got.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out of the kitchen, you self-absorbed douche-bag. Try that question on another site and see what response you get.

poppachubby
05-29-2010, 12:52 PM
There are no tech snobs here. I agree with Mark, I mean look at it from a regular's POV. There are tons of people who hit and run this site with questions just like yours. It gets to a point where if the poster doesn't show any effort, why should we? Your question was indeed infinite in size, do some reading and figure out what you need, then come here for some specific help. I mean you listed "2 ch up to 7.0 receiver", that covers about everything being made!! Is it for movies, music or both? Do you have 7.1 speakers? What sources are you using? On and on...

JohnMichael
05-29-2010, 09:03 PM
What a couple of douche bags you morons are! Instead of trying to share some knowledge so that I can make an intelligent consumer decision you douche bags insists on making fun of the request or are paranoid of e-mailing directly.
That is one thing about this website I started to hate a few years ago and dropped out. It's like if you don't agree with the majority of Hi-Tech snobs you get ridiculed when asking a direct , up front question looking for various opinions. It wasn't an attempt to gather e-mail addresses for spamming . What a bunch of retards you a-holes are .
I am just looking for sound advice to replace am AV receiver that took a dump yesterday and now in need of replacing it for the next 10-20 years (since I got 17 years on this one that dumped ,and my system is tied to Audio / Video and computer HD's .
Now I remember why I split the site with Morons like you 2 wasting time & energy with glib remarks instead of some real constructive advice. Next time if you want to be a wise ass , I have few websites you can visit and rip other people an a-hole just for the fun of it .
If this too harsh for you like they say If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen!!!
thanks for nothing

Wow, me thinks she doth protest too much.