I'm new and checking things out. Hello! [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : I'm new and checking things out. Hello!

Bobchip
05-21-2010, 08:29 PM
I'm new to this online exchange.... most of my internet visiting doesn't include expressing myself... so I'm a little out of practice. Anyway.... I thought this might be a useful place to visit occasionally as I love music - listening, playing, reproducing, learning - and over the years I have become aware of various equipment (most of mine would no longer be considered "new"). I'm noticing much more interconnectedness between components and I think there are many more things to consider when upgrading or replacing an existing system or when planning on globally integrating multiple systems for whatever.

Right now this site is not familiar to me and I apologize if I get in the way. I don't mind being corrected at all so please do so and I will learn much faster.

Hello,

Bobchip

dakatabg
05-21-2010, 08:44 PM
Welcome and slowly you will learn everything.

If you have any questions regarding any audio equipment ask.

JoeE SP9
05-21-2010, 10:35 PM
Welcome to AR. Don't be concerned about asking questions. All of us ask questions. I've been corrected on occasion so it's nothing to be concerned about.

manlystanley
05-22-2010, 04:45 AM
I'm new to this online exchange.... most of my internet visiting doesn't include expressing myself... so I'm a little out of practice. Anyway.... I thought this might be a useful place to visit occasionally as I love music - listening, playing, reproducing, learning - and over the years I have become aware of various equipment (most of mine would no longer be considered "new"). I'm noticing much more interconnectedness between components and I think there are many more things to consider when upgrading or replacing an existing system or when planning on globally integrating multiple systems for whatever.

Right now this site is not familiar to me and I apologize if I get in the way. I don't mind being corrected at all so please do so and I will learn much faster.

Hello,

Bobchip

Hello Bobchip,
Thanks for stopping by . We look forward to your questions and comments.

Best Regards,
Stna

poppachubby
05-22-2010, 04:59 AM
Welcome and ask anything you want. If you feel awkward asking publicly, feel free to PM me. Stick around!