Want to waste some time? [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Want to waste some time?

ForeverAutumn
05-21-2010, 08:14 AM
Go to google and play pacman. :)

Hyfi
05-21-2010, 08:23 AM

I thought this place was for wasting time.

JohnMichael
05-21-2010, 10:37 AM

Oh you must be at work today.:biggrin5: :biggrin5:

rob_a
05-21-2010, 10:51 AM
You know, when someone wants to stop wasting time doing one thing, they find something else to waste their time on. All we do is change what we are wasting our time on from one thing to another. We find things to speed up the things we do so we have more time to waste on other things. Some people see how many things they can waste their time on in a day and others say, no way man, I’m wasting my time on one thing all day.:rolleyes5:

Finch Platte
05-21-2010, 11:03 AM
You know, when someone wants to stop wasting time doing one thing, they find something else to waste their time on. All we do is change what we are wasting our time on from one thing to another. We find things to speed up the things we do so we have more time to waste on other things. Some people see how many things they can waste their time on in a day and others say, no way man, I’m wasting my time on one thing all day.:rolleyes5:

I waste SO much time moving away from the toilet. I just need to stay there when I'm drinking beer.

ForeverAutumn
05-21-2010, 11:11 AM

I like to waste time on different things throughout the day. I feel more productive when, at the end of the day, I can look back on the day and realize that I did several different things.

Plus, if I waste time on one thing all day I get bored. Sometimes you just need a break. You know?

rob_a
05-21-2010, 11:24 AM
I have ADD so I can only stand wasting time on something for so long before I have to find something else to waste time on, but I don't feel right if I don't have something to waste time on.