My beloved DLP TV = broke! [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : My beloved DLP TV = broke!

Rich-n-Texas
05-20-2010, 11:56 AM
:cryin:

:cryin: :cryin: :cryin:

:sad:

I was watching my beloved 57732 the other day and without any warning, the TV screen went black and then shut itself off. I waited a couple of minutes, turned it back on, and this time, after what seemed like the normal power on cycle, a picture never appeared, the green light stopped flashing and the red light came on. Next I unplugged the set, waited a few minutes then turned it back on again with the same resulting red light. At this point I gave up and the next day I decided to try a few things.

First, since I've replaced the lamp once already with one I purchased from DLP Lamp Source last July, I thought I'd pull the lamp assy out and see if anything was visibly wrong. Everything looked okay to me so I plugged the unit back in. Next I got out my shop vac and used it (it has a leaf blower option) to blow air into both side vents in an attempt to get any buildup of dust out. I've done that before with no ill effects, so I didn't see any harm in doing it again.

After all this, I plugged the TV back in and this time I had a picture again. I left the set on for a while, and then turned it off. A few hours later, when I turned it back on, the same problem as previously described occured again. That's where I am right now, with no idea what to try next.

I'll add that other than replacing the bulb, I haven't had a lick of trouble with this TV. Purchased in 2007, never did any firmware updates, and I've been very happy with the picture quality from day one.

I have this question posted on the AVS forum and I'm hoping it's either a cheap, easy or both, fix. Any suggestions on what I should try next (no "stuckpixel", I'm not about to buy a new TV) would be appreciated. :(

GMichael
05-20-2010, 12:20 PM
My dad had the same problem with his Sony DLP years ago. He ignored the flashing green light which is a warning of the problem. It would go off whenever the picture was too bright. He put a fan on it and it had fewer problems. But one day, the red light came on. He called Sony and they had no idea what was wrong. He was looking at hundreds of $$ to ship it back and have them diagnose it. He called Best Buy (where he had bought it) The Tech there knew exactly what was wrong. Cost him like $20 for a replacement part of some kind. It worked great for years after that.

Rich-n-Texas
05-20-2010, 12:23 PM
When the TV is first powered on, the green light will flash until the picture appears, after which point, the green light will be lit solid. That's normal and has always worked that way with my TV. Appreciate your input though GM.

Mingus
05-20-2010, 12:36 PM
I have the Sony 50 DLP. The picture got dimmer so I change the lamp with housing. This was about as year ago. Not every now and then the picture would turn off. It doesn't happen too frequently so it wasn't that bothersome. I am just curious to see what causing this.

pixelthis
05-20-2010, 12:39 PM
:cryin:

:cryin: :cryin: :cryin:

:sad:

I was watching my beloved 57732 the other day and without any warning, the TV screen went black and then shut itself off. I waited a couple of minutes, turned it back on, and this time, after what seemed like the normal power on cycle, a picture never appeared, the green light stopped flashing and the red light came on. Next I unplugged the set, waited a few minutes then turned it back on again with the same resulting red light. At this point I gave up and the next day I decided to try a few things.

First, since I've replaced the lamp once already with one I purchased from DLP Lamp Source last July, I thought I'd pull the lamp assy out and see if anything was visibly wrong. Everything looked okay to me so I plugged the unit back in. Next I got out my shop vac and used it (it has a leaf blower option) to blow air into both side vents in an attempt to get any buildup of dust out. I've done that before with no ill effects, so I didn't see any harm in doing it again.

After all this, I plugged the TV back in and this time I had a picture again. I left the set on for a while, and then turned it off. A few hours later, when I turned it back on, the same problem as previously described occured again. That's where I am right now, with no idea what to try next.

I'll add that other than replacing the bulb, I haven't had a lick of trouble with this TV. Purchased in 2007, never did any firmware updates, and I've been very happy with the picture quality from day one.

I have this question posted on the AVS forum and I'm hoping it's either a cheap, easy or both, fix. Any suggestions on what I should try next (no "stuckpixel", I'm not about to buy a new TV) would be appreciated. :(

I dont really care.
BUT SINCE my suggestion was to toss this sucker(plenty of homeless can use it for a
apartment, a step up from the refrigerator box) you might want to think about buying a replacement.
Something with a lifespan longer than a fruitfly.
Unless your loyalty toward TEXASS INSTRUMENTS knows no bounds and you want another dixie cup TV.:1:

pixelthis
05-20-2010, 12:43 PM
boy, THAT WAS FUN, HAVENT RAGGED RICHIE FOR MONTHS.
Now seriously, nothing wrong with DLP, but they are fragile, more moving parts
than a 2,000 a night call girl, and they violate the fundamental rule of good engineering
(keep it simple stupid).
BUT the pic is big for the price, so you can afford to toss this electronic fruitfly
when it goes "tits" up, which it has.
Probably from dust shorting out the high voltage after you used the vaccume cleaner on it.
Its either that or the light engine, either aint worth the trouble.:1:

Woochifer
05-21-2010, 03:14 PM
Sounds like something with the power supply or one of the control circuits. Problem is that something like this with older TVs might have just required replacement of a generic part. Now, you got multiple functions crammed together onto a single circuit board. Fixing the problem might now require replacing the entire board.

Hopefully, this is relatively straight forward and won't cost you an arm and a leg. And the nice thing about having a name brand TV is that replacement parts and service manuals are readily available. Also, think about it this way, you're helping the economy -- house calls on big screen TVs are what keep your local repair shops in business. You will forevermore be in their good graces ... :cool:

Rich-n-Texas
05-21-2010, 06:00 PM
Thanks for your input Wooch and restoring my belief that this site hasn't completely degraded into a sh!thole led by the most useles inbred pig I've ever had the displeasure of communicating with.

First step will be to send the bulb back to DLP LampSource for a free exchange. It's still under warranty so I'll only pay shipping costs. I'm going to use the downtime to pull the back cover off and inspect & clean things up. The procedure for cleaning the lens on the light engine doesn't seem too difficult so I may give that a shot too.

Sir Terrence the Terrible
05-21-2010, 06:02 PM
Sounds like something with the power supply or one of the control circuits. Problem is that something like this with older TVs might have just required replacement of a generic part. Now, you got multiple functions crammed together onto a single circuit board. Fixing the problem might now require replacing the entire board.

Hopefully, this is relatively straight forward and won't cost you an arm and a leg. And the nice thing about having a name brand TV is that replacement parts and service manuals are readily available. Also, think about it this way, you're helping the economy -- house calls on big screen TVs are what keep your local repair shops in business. You will forevermore be in their good graces ... :cool:

You sure know how to put a silver lining on an otherwise very dark situation. :thumbsup:

05-21-2010, 06:05 PM
Thanks for your input Wooch and restoring my belief that this site hasn't completely degraded into a sh!thole led by the most useles inbred pig I've ever had the displeasure of communicating with.

LOLOLOLOLOL, you forgot the one tooth! :yesnod:

First step will be to send the bulb back to DLP LampSource for a free exchange. It's still under warranty so I'll only pay shipping costs. I'm going to use the downtime to pull the back cover off and inspect & clean things up. The procedure for cleaning the lens on the light engine doesn't seem too difficult so I may give that a shot too.

I have to agree with Wooch on this, I think it could possibly be a power supply issue. I used to be a daily hire at my local ABC owned station here in San Francisco. We used DLP's as projection systems for various on air logo's on the set. We had some issues with power supplies on those tellies, so that might be an avenue to look into.

TheHills44060
05-22-2010, 04:15 AM
Same thing happened to my dad's Hitachi 50" DLP. I think he's had it for 7 years. Great tv with outstanding picture but he's had to replace the bulb twice and the circuit board once.

hermanv
05-22-2010, 07:19 AM
cut....
cut...
:(

Bad parts do not become good parts again because you blew some air across them. Something is loose or intermittent (unfortunately the intermittent might be inside a component that can't be further disassembled)

You've got little to lose by opening up the set and carefully unplugging and plugging in all the connectors, clean obvious corrosion and maybe use some of that spray gold contact cleaner (Craig DeOxit?). Probably 4 to 6 hours of work.

Any service shop needs to charge about $250 just to keep the doors open. After that most parts would be less than $200. The big problem here is to avoid paying the education fee for some incompetent shotgun trouble shooter. I'm guessing a quality shop could find and fix this for about $500

Maybe check Videogon (http://www.videogon.com/) a good used high end TV site.

PS Pixelthis: My LED DLP has no moving parts, not even a fan.

Swish
05-23-2010, 11:45 AM
You kicked the sucker during the 3rd period in game 3 of the Flyers/Habs series. My Harmony remote went kaput during that same period. :lol:

Worf101
05-24-2010, 04:33 AM
I'd look at the following:

1. Do a detailed online search of similar problems with the same model. If it's common problem somebody somewhere knows what the deelio is.

2. Someone local must be available to come out and look at this thing? Might be pricey but it beats the cost of a whole new rig.

Sorry just saw this today.

Worf

pixelthis
05-24-2010, 02:08 PM
LOLOLOLOLOL, you forgot the one tooth! :yesnod:

which is one more than YOU

I have to agree with Wooch on this, I think it could possibly be a power supply issue. I used to be a daily hire at my local ABC owned station here in San Francisco. We used DLP's as projection systems for various on air logo's on the set. We had some issues with power supplies on those tellies, so that might be an avenue to look into.

YOUR POWER SUPPLY broke so naturally it has to be the problem with Richies set.
Typical for what passes for "logic" from talkie.
Most likely the airconditioned blast from Richies "vaccume cleaner of death" hitting
very hot parts caused a break, hit something hot with something cold and it will break
almost ALL of the time.
Indians wearing animal skins knew this, they would heat rocks and throw them in the stream, when they broke they made arrowheads .
So you've been outsmarted by a bunch of stoneaged abrorigines, Richie.
Not surprized bout talkie.:1:

pixelthis
05-24-2010, 02:23 PM
[QUOTE=Woochifer]Sounds like something with the power supply or one of the control circuits. Problem is that something like this with older TVs might have just required replacement of a generic part. Now, you got multiple functions crammed together onto a single circuit board. Fixing the problem might now require replacing the entire board.

Try an entire unit.
If its a light box component they toss that, power supply they toss that,
you get the bill.
These sets are like whiskey, they are made to sell, not use.

TRY an arm and TWO legs.
Unless its the bulb then it will not be worth the cost of repairs, because of a fundamental rule of electronics repair, something breaks in a unit, the unit becomes more unreliable.
This is why they went to first circuit boards and then entire units to replace, regardless,
a set this old (anything past warranty) is not worth repair.
THE TROUBLE YOU PAY FOR NOW, plus the trouble you will pay for later will keep
you without a main display for months.
Why help a nut case who has done nothing but insult me since I have come here?
Because this vicious yankee, trying to save a nickel, is going to be vexed for
MONTHS, if his IQ Is around what I think it is...YEARS, before he gives up, writes off hundreds of dollars , writes the whole mess off as a bad job, and just gets a new set.
DLP is okay, but fragility and replacing one when they break is the price you pay.
AND its easy for ME to laugh because my much hated VIZIO is still going strong,
the first around four years, the second around two.
I'm WATCHING TV, Rich, not cussin a TV.
How are things with YOU:1:

Woochifer
05-25-2010, 03:17 PM
YOUR POWER SUPPLY broke so naturally it has to be the problem with Richies set.
Typical for what passes for "logic" from talkie.

And suggesting a cause that fits the symptoms that Rich described is illogical in what way?

Funny that you take issue with me helping someone that I get along with. Hmmm, Rich gets under your skin ... is that supposed to be some kind of disincentive to me?

Because this vicious yankee, trying to save a nickel, is going to be vexed for
MONTHS, if his IQ Is around what I think it is...YEARS, before he gives up, writes off hundreds of dollars , writes the whole mess off as a bad job, and just gets a new set.
DLP is okay, but fragility and replacing one when they break is the price you pay.
How are things with YOU:1:

And who's talking about insults here? Sad that you're still pining away for someone else's gear to break.

pixelthis
05-26-2010, 10:41 AM
And suggesting a cause that fits the symptoms that Rich described is illogical in what way?

BECAUSE I would bet the farm that it isnt a power supply problem.
Its false logic to say that because something happened by one cause , that the second time it happened had to be the same cause.
Its a question of terms, say I had this problem, check it out, don't say its this for me so
its this for you

Funny that you take issue with me helping someone that I get along with. Hmmm, Rich gets under your skin ... is that supposed to be some kind of disincentive to me?

I don't have a problem with you helping anybody, where did you get that idea?
None of my business who you help , anyway.
But be mindfull, this flea ridden dog tends to bite those who "help" him, been there, done that, got the T-SHIRT

And who's talking about insults here? Sad that you're still pining away for someone else's gear to break.
don't want anybodies gear to break, funny how you infer that.
Its just that when I HAVE GOTTEN SO MUCH GRIEF from those claiming that
there gear is better than mine, its justice that I am watching my "inferiour"
screen while they are watching the wall, is all.
:1:

GMichael
05-27-2010, 07:20 AM
(Mike pokes his head in)

WTF. I guess that some things never change.

(shakes head & leaves quietly)

05-27-2010, 08:22 AM
(Mike pokes his head in)

WTF. I guess that some things never change.

(shakes head & leaves quietly)

I think this is a new low for Pix, as if you could get any lower than the gutter already.

Woochifer
05-27-2010, 09:45 PM
BECAUSE I would bet the farm that it isnt a power supply problem.
Its false logic to say that because something happened by one cause , that the second time it happened had to be the same cause.
Its a question of terms, say I had this problem, check it out, don't say its this for me so
its this for you

Hmmm, so if it was the cause for a similar problem, then you bet the farm that it must be something different this time. Some logic :rolleyes:

I don't have a problem with you helping anybody, where did you get that idea?

don't want anybodies gear to break, funny how you infer that.

How are things with YOU

pixelthis
05-28-2010, 10:39 AM
I think this is a new low for Pix, as if you could get any lower than the gutter already.

Still able to take target practice at your bald spot old fart.:1:

pixelthis
05-28-2010, 10:43 AM
Hmmm, so if it was the cause for a similar problem, then you bet the farm that it must be something different this time. Some logic :rolleyes:

It could be the same as last time, but it doesnt have to be.
And the evidence is to the contrary, for instance, the brain power challenged
owner shoving a vaccume cleaner up its arse and blowing cold air on what are probably
red hot parts.
Check out the obvious first, is all I am saying.:1:

Rich-n-Texas
06-04-2010, 04:17 PM
Wow guys, I had no idea this many people had responded to my predicament with so much positive input (not you deadpixel, you fvcking dumbass). I've been out of touch for the past week due to the death of one of my beloved pet cats (thanks in advnce for the condolences), and here's the update...

I sent the lamp back to DLP Lampsource for the free replacement at the price of $23 bucks 2nd day shipping via FedEx, and while the TV was down, I took my vacuum clearner with crevase(sp?) tool and carefully sucked up the dust after taking the back off. The new lamp arrived Tuesday (of course, had to watch my little 27" ALL weekend :incazzato: ) installed it back into it's carridge very carefully, fired it up and all was right in the world again. BUT, the picture looked absolutely hoorible, and it wasn't until the set was on for an hour did the picture improve... slightly. Not only that, but the TV was giving off a very noticable odor out the side vent. I'm almost certain the whole problem was due to something on or coating the lamp's lens. Not good. I had gloves on the entire time I was installing the lamp and I made absolutely certain I handled and assembled everything properly. This is the second time I've replaced the lamp so I knew better what to do during the assembly and install this time.

I was really unhappy with the picture and was actually contemplating increasing my line of credit at my bank and buying a Plasma. Yesterday though I decided that maybe I should try a factory reset and start all over again, but instead I brought up the TV's menu, went into the A/V settings and did an A/V memory reset. The picture now looks about the same as it did before the other lamp pooped the bed (you know what that's all about don't you pix?) so for now, I'm now content. There's a tutorial on the AVS forum that explains how to clean the lenses in the light engine, which I may do soon, then get an ISF calibration if I feel it's feasible.

That's where I am now. Thanks again everybody for the help (again, not you dumbass troll).

PS... Swish... GO FLYERS!!! How 'bout that OT goal Wednesday night? :thumbsup: :biggrin5:

06-04-2010, 04:22 PM
Still able to take target practice at your bald spot old fart.:1:

I am younger than you are stupid

pixelthis
06-05-2010, 09:06 AM
Wow guys, I had no idea this many people had responded to my predicament with so much positive input (not you deadpixel, you fvcking dumbass). I've been out of touch for the past week due to the death of one of my beloved pet cats (thanks in advnce for the condolences), and here's the update...

I sent the lamp back to DLP Lampsource for the free replacement at the price of $23 bucks 2nd day shipping via FedEx, and while the TV was down, I took my vacuum clearner with crevase(sp?) tool and carefully sucked up the dust after taking the back off. The new lamp arrived Tuesday (of course, had to watch my little 27" ALL weekend :incazzato: ) installed it back into it's carridge very carefully, fired it up and all was right in the world again. BUT, the picture looked absolutely hoorible, and it wasn't until the set was on for an hour did the picture improve... slightly. Not only that, but the TV was giving off a very noticable odor out the side vent. I'm almost certain the whole problem was due to something on or coating the lamp's lens. Not good. I had gloves on the entire time I was installing the lamp and I made absolutely certain I handled and assembled everything properly. This is the second time I've replaced the lamp so I knew better what to do during the assembly and install this time.

I was really unhappy with the picture and was actually contemplating increasing my line of credit at my bank and buying a Plasma. Yesterday though I decided that maybe I should try a factory reset and start all over again, but instead I brought up the TV's menu, went into the A/V settings and did an A/V memory reset. The picture now looks about the same as it did before the other lamp pooped the bed (you know what that's all about don't you pix?) so for now, I'm now content. There's a tutorial on the AVS forum that explains how to clean the lenses in the light engine, which I may do soon, then get an ISF calibration if I feel it's feasible.

That's where I am now. Thanks again everybody for the help (again, not you dumbass troll).

PS... Swish... GO FLYERS!!! How 'bout that OT goal Wednesday night? :thumbsup: :biggrin5:

So alls' fine in carpetbagger land, until you stick that vaccume up its arse again.
May work for you, but you're not as complicated as a TV.
Glad you're buying a plasma, whole new world of hurt for you.:1:

pixelthis
06-05-2010, 09:08 AM
I am younger than you are stupid

So is MONTEL WILLIAMS.:1:

Rich-n-Texas
06-05-2010, 09:09 AM
You...

are...

such...

a troll.

:rolleyes:

06-05-2010, 03:29 PM
So is MONTEL WILLIAMS.:1:

So is the Dinosaur as well.

pixelthis
06-06-2010, 10:11 PM
You...

are...

such...

a troll.

:rolleyes:

HEY, don't pick a fight and call me a troll.
I know you yankee types prefer if your victims don't fight back, but I GIVE AS GOOD AS I GET.
And poor old DLP, even the carpetbagger is abandoning this delicate firefly of a technology, complete with its color wheel, which was copped from a mechanical TV from 1950.
So if even Richie is off of the good ship DLP , how long is it before its for the attic
Anyway, no more vaccumes, that air is a lot cooler than it might feel to you.
Save the vaccume for yourself:1:

GMichael
06-07-2010, 06:03 AM
HEY, don't pick a fight and call me a troll.
I know you yankee types prefer if your victims don't fight back, but I GIVE AS GOOD AS I GET.
And poor old DLP, even the carpetbagger is abandoning this delicate firefly of a technology, complete with its color wheel, which was copped from a mechanical TV from 1950.
So if even Richie is off of the good ship DLP , how long is it before its for the attic
Anyway, no more vaccumes, that air is a lot cooler than it might feel to you.
Save the vaccume for yourself:1:
Please don't post anymore pics of yourself. I am going to have such nightmares now.:(

Rich-n-Texas
06-07-2010, 09:33 AM
News flash for pix: All 4200 of your posts are trollish. Yeah, some things never change.

I GIVE AS GOOD AS I GET.
Exactly. No taking the "high road" for you. Just beat each thread into obscurity right?

06-07-2010, 12:14 PM
News flash for pix: All 4200 of your posts are trollish. Yeah, some things never change.

Exactly. No taking the "high road" for you. Just beat each thread into obscurity right?

Everytime he post his crap, that is exactly what the thread turns into. The king of misinformation and simplistic blather.

pixelthis
06-07-2010, 02:50 PM

Just following your lead.:1:

pixelthis
06-07-2010, 02:52 PM
Please don't post anymore pics of yourself. I am going to have such nightmares now.:(

Thats a pic of talky.
Heres mine...:1:

pixelthis
06-07-2010, 02:53 PM
Everytime he post his crap, that is exactly what the thread turns into. The king of misinformation and simplistic blather.

Coming from the inventor of misinfo and simplistic blather.:1:

GMichael
06-08-2010, 05:03 AM
Heres mine...:1:
Same guy, different meds.

pixelthis
06-08-2010, 10:00 AM
Same guy, different meds.
HE uses meds.
I USE m&m peanut.:1:

06-08-2010, 12:20 PM
Coming from the inventor of misinfo and simplistic blather.:1:

Look right under your post count and notice the green dots? You don't get those by spreading misinformation. That is why I have more than you do.

pixelthis
06-10-2010, 10:14 AM
Look right under your post count and notice the green dots? You don't get those by spreading misinformation. That is why I have more than you do.

You have more than I do because of the boycott on giving me more, you think I dont
cruise other sections of this forum?
YOUR skill at GOOGLING is the sum total of your "knowledge",
and someday that will be figured out by all.
Whenever you do try to fly without a net, you are usually wrong(like when you said that
an interlaced picture was better than a progressive one).:1:

07-16-2010, 07:31 PM
You have more than I do because of the boycott on giving me more, you think I dont
cruise other sections of this forum?
YOUR skill at GOOGLING is the sum total of your "knowledge",
and someday that will be figured out by all.
Whenever you do try to fly without a net, you are usually wrong(like when you said that
an interlaced picture was better than a progressive one).:1:

Man, you are one jealous Mofo. If you just lean how to read(and write), getting information would be easier for you.

Besides, a great deal of information I post cannot be found on google. Do you want to try again?

pixelthis
07-17-2010, 09:51 PM
Man, you are one jealous Mofo. If you just lean how to read(and write), getting information would be easier for you.

Besides, a great deal of information I post cannot be found on google. Do you want to try again?

THATS because a "great deal" of the "information" you post is lies. misinfo, blather,
nonsense, propaganda, and horse pucky.
WHAT YOU DON'T KNOW is that you are as readable as a first grade primer.
You are a PR hack pretending to know about things technical, truth is, anyone who has
been there can see right through you, you have no instinct for such things.
YOU ARE LIKE THE VILLAGE IDIOT, parading aroung , mouthing nonsense.
The more simple minded fall for it, those in the know just have a good laugh,
wondering what this fool will come up with next, in his effort to promote his masters causes.
PROBABLY went to law school, probably one located in a shopping mall.:1:

08-10-2010, 07:46 PM
THATS because a "great deal" of the "information" you post is lies. misinfo, blather,
nonsense, propaganda, and horse pucky.
WHAT YOU DON'T KNOW is that you are as readable as a first grade primer.
You are a PR hack pretending to know about things technical, truth is, anyone who has
been there can see right through you, you have no instinct for such things.
YOU ARE LIKE THE VILLAGE IDIOT, parading aroung , mouthing nonsense.
The more simple minded fall for it, those in the know just have a good laugh,
wondering what this fool will come up with next, in his effort to promote his masters causes.
PROBABLY went to law school, probably one located in a shopping mall.:1:

Your jealousy is really showing here....

Worf101
08-11-2010, 03:35 AM

Dumbass guy up in New York sticks head in door and asks...

Did you ever git your set fixed?

Ducks out of door as stray bullets from ongoing gunfight whip around the saloon.

Worf

08-11-2010, 08:09 AM

Ducks out of door as stray bullets from ongoing gunfight whip around the saloon.

Worf

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

pixelthis
08-11-2010, 08:54 AM
Your jealousy is really showing here....

That was almost a month ago...
GEEZE...I knew you old farts were slow, but thats rediculous.
PACEMAKER break or something?:1:

GMichael
08-11-2010, 09:12 AM

Worf

I don't think that Rich will be back anytime soon.

bobsticks
08-11-2010, 02:29 PM
I don't think that Rich will be back anytime soon.

That is most unfortunate...why you think that my man?

Smokey
08-11-2010, 03:31 PM

Because Rich is a drama queen :D

He takes this forum too seriously. I think he is pissed because the AR forum is too slow to load. I told him several times what to do about it, but he rather AR cater to him than the other way around.

08-11-2010, 04:52 PM
That was almost a month ago...
GEEZE...I knew you old farts were slow, but thats rediculous.
PACEMAKER break or something?:1:

Are you talking to that mirror again? :out:

08-11-2010, 04:55 PM
Because Rich is a drama queen :D

He takes this forum too seriously. I think he is pissed because the AR forum is too slow to load. I told him several times what to do about it, but he rather AR cater to him than the other way around.

Oh for the love of dineros :rolleyes5:

Smokey
08-11-2010, 05:46 PM
Oh for the love of dineros :rolleyes5:

May be that was too much information :22:

But like Worf, really would like to know what happen to Rich's TV. Did he get it fix or not. I was following him in AVS forum about his TV and diagnosis was to get a new lamp. But lost track after that.

08-12-2010, 10:10 AM
May be that was too much information :22:

But like Worf, really would like to know what happen to Rich's TV. Did he get it fix or not. I was following him in AVS forum about his TV and diagnosis was to get a new lamp. But lost track after that.

So he is at AVS now, wow, good luck with that. I would touch that place with a fifty foot pole.

GMichael
08-12-2010, 10:18 AM
I haven't seen him post sense he was given 3 days off.

audio amateur
08-12-2010, 12:36 PM
So he is at AVS now, wow, good luck with that. I would touch that place with a fifty foot pole.
LOL, well thanks for sticking around here and sharing your professional knowledge:thumbsup: It's greatly appreciated, even by Pix

pixelthis
08-12-2010, 12:42 PM
LOL, well thanks for sticking around here and sharing your professional knowledge:thumbsup: It's greatly appreciated, even by Pix

Yep, and I WILL REALLY APPRECIATE his "professional" knowledge if I ever need to
unstop a toilet.
This guy has been wrong more times than commie ideology.:1: