up coming Summer movies [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : up coming Summer movies

3LB
04-30-2010, 10:53 AM
What new movies are you looking forward to seeing? (DVD releases don't count)

Other than Iron Man 2, I can't think of any. Saw a list on the web the other day and nothing jumped out at me.

frahengeo
04-30-2010, 12:19 PM
I'm looking forward to bringing my two boys to see Toy Story 3.

3LB
04-30-2010, 03:00 PM
I fergot about that one

when does it come out?

Rich-n-Texas
04-30-2010, 03:54 PM
"A Nightmare on Elm Street"

NOT!!! :rolleyes:

Yes, Ironman 2

Jack in Wilmington
04-30-2010, 05:13 PM
Iron Man II for sure. Robin Hood looks kind of interesting as does The A Team. I usually wait and watch things at home on BluRay. Much more enjoyable for me. Open a nice bottle of wine, sit back and relax. No body walking in front of me. Nobody talking and if I have to go to the bathroom, I don't miss any of the movie.

3LB
05-02-2010, 04:53 PM
I don't think The A-team will draw me into a theater. I might be mildly curious enough to rent it when it comes out. Not like its a sacred cow or nothing, but its just another bad TV show turned into a movie, which will propel some nominally talented actors into the limelight, make a star (maybe) out of a another glorified bouncer, not to mention convince some cable network to run a marathon of the original TV series...I pity the fool...at least the bar is low.

Nightmare On Elm St is yet another horror franchise that's being ressurected as if there was a void left in the entertainment world when audiences stopped paying to see these movies in theaters in the first place. Aren't we only about a decade removed from the last really bad installment of this franchise (Freddy vs Jason)?