John Micheal!?! John!?! [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : John Micheal!?! John!?!

poppachubby
04-28-2010, 08:04 AM
Sorry John, I've tried emailing you AND PM'ing you to no avail. Please get a hold of me regarding the fest. I NEED to know if you're game or not.

Groundbeef
04-28-2010, 09:23 AM
Isn't he in Paris? Or is that in the summer?

GMichael
04-28-2010, 09:49 AM
Paris? Who is Paris?

poppachubby
04-28-2010, 10:38 AM
He better not be, we're supposed to hook up with 02audionoob for AKFest this weekend. PLus, he told me he loved me.

GMichael
04-28-2010, 10:42 AM
He better not be, we're supposed to hook up with 02audionoob for AKFest this weekend. PLus, he told me he loved me.

What?!

John? Are you cheating on me again? :mad2:
I thought we had something special. :cryin:

Smokey
04-28-2010, 10:51 AM
May be John changed his mind about Paris and book a flight to Brazil instead :D

ForeverAutumn
04-28-2010, 11:45 AM
I just checked out the website to see what the heck AKFest is. I hope that hotel has some serious soundproofing in their walls. :thumbsup:

JohnMichael
04-28-2010, 05:38 PM
No I will not be in Paris until the end of May. Oh Pappa I have been working 7 days a week for two different healthcare agenices. I left this morning at 8 am and just arrived home after 9 pm. One of my families needs me this weekend. Right now it does not look like I can make it but if I can get anyone to cover some of my hours I would love to be there.

I have never been to an audio show and was excited about it. Who knew so many people would decide I am the one they want to care for their loved ones. Being respectful, concerned and caring sure has backfired.

I did receive your e-mail and PM's and other forms of stalkings. Oh and the roses were lovely. Seriously I would love to meet you because I want to experience your audio enthusiasm your posts demonstrate in person. My trip to Chicago and meeting other AR members was a great time and I would like to meet you guys at the Fest. Tomorrow I will make some calls to see if I can rearrange. I will PM you by 2 pm if I can or can not work it out. I planned on making this trip a priority but it got away from me.

poppachubby
04-28-2010, 08:31 PM
Fair enough John. No problem. I was just getting antsy not knowing what your plan was.

I am also super busy with work, they are begging me to work ALL weekend. I have told them I will work Sunday and am making the Fest a day trip on Saturday. The noob lands early in the morning.

It's a 3 - 3.5 hour drive for me, assuming no border difficulty. If it's the same for you, just try to get there for the day, Saturday.

GMichael
04-29-2010, 06:55 AM
Hmpft....

Ajani
04-29-2010, 08:52 AM
What?!

John? Are you cheating on me again? :mad2:
I thought we had something special. :cryin:

Oh please! You know John's been passed around AR more often than Spam pops up on this site.....

GMichael
04-29-2010, 09:09 AM
Oh please! You know John's been passed around AR more often than Spam pops up on this site.....
Never!:eek6:

I don't believe you!:nono:

poppachubby
04-29-2010, 09:47 AM
Well, on the topic of boners...

I got a big one checking out the final list of exhibitors for AKFest. I'm pumped!! Wish I had more expendable cash. 02audionoob and I will take pics and show you guys the goodies. Otherwise, it's an open invite to anyone who can make it to Novi, MI.

http://www.akfest.com/exhibitors.html