Just a little feedback... [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Just a little feedback...

manlystanley
04-27-2010, 10:52 AM
I like the cute reasons why spam deleted.... For, example:

Reason: Isn't Sex World in Montreal...with a bunch of hairy female dancers...yuch

Reason: no business like shoe business like no business I know

bobsticks
04-27-2010, 11:39 AM
We do try to entertain...

atomicAdam
05-03-2010, 03:34 PM
as a regular forum member, you can see the deleted threads? or you just mean deleted post in a thread?

bobsticks
05-04-2010, 05:06 AM
as a regular forum member, you can see the deleted threads? or you just mean deleted post in a thread?

When a thread is deleted there is a brief time where the general forum can see the title and the reason given for deletion.

JohnMichael
05-04-2010, 11:27 AM
I have fun deleting spam. Oh and banning spammers.

bobsticks
05-04-2010, 11:38 AM
I have fun deleting spam. Oh and banning spammers.

Yup yup, 'specially when the jackassery extends to such obvious monikers as "Sex World" and "Coonlip..."....what a bunch of terds.

atomicAdam
05-04-2010, 04:20 PM
When a thread is deleted there is a brief time where the general forum can see the title and the reason given for deletion.

Interesting. I would prefer no one to see the deleted spam threads as it takes up space on the page. Unless greatly protested, anyone mind if I look into how to accomplish this?

JohnMichael
05-04-2010, 05:02 PM
Interesting. I would prefer no one to see the deleted spam threads as it takes up space on the page. Unless greatly protested, anyone mind if I look into how to accomplish this?

Adam it is easy. Instead of choosing Delete choose Physically remove. I was doing that for awhile. I missed my pithy humor.

atomicAdam
05-04-2010, 05:26 PM
Adam it is easy. Instead of choosing Delete choose Physically remove. I was doing that for awhile. I missed my pithy humor.

That is true - I think there is a way to just set deleted threads invisible to a user type. But the pithy humor is fun.

Sir Terrence the Terrible
05-27-2010, 08:41 AM
Keep the pithy humor!!!