To mods and members alike... [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : To mods and members alike...

bobsticks
04-27-2010, 10:37 AM
I'm choosing to write in this location instead of the invisible Mod thread because I feel it's important that the whole crew be involved.

I've noticed of late an influx of new members which in and of itself would be noreworthy, but with monikers like "Sex World" and saucy lil' stripper/hooker names like "Chantilly Lace" or "Destiny Marie" the intent is fairly obvious. I'm a little concerned that we're headed towards a bot attack the likes of which we suffered oh so many months ago.

I just encourage all of you to use the e-mail functions for the mods...or at least for me. I don't get to browse alot during the day but I am notified of incoming e-mails.

Thanks to Poppachubby and Fall Girl for hippin' me to this mornings antics...

Peace

ForeverAutumn
04-27-2010, 12:12 PM
Thanks for clearing up that nasty stuff Sticks. You mods do a bang up job of keeping this site clean.

Just to be clear...when you say email, do you want us to go into your profile and email you? Or is just clicking on the Report Post icon sufficient?

GMichael
04-27-2010, 12:28 PM
Sticky,

I have been using the Report Posts icon. Are you getting my reports? I sent two today.
If that's not working, should I send a PM or email to you, JM or Geof?

Tanx

Swish
04-27-2010, 03:25 PM
With monikers like "Sex World" and saucy lil' stripper/hooker names like "Chantilly Lace" or "Destiny Marie" the intent is fairly obvious.

It has been a bit quiet here and, well, sex sells. :ihih:

bobsticks
04-27-2010, 03:45 PM
Sticky,

I have been using the Report Posts icon. Are you getting my reports? I sent two today.
If that's not working, should I send a PM or email to you, JM or Geof?

Tanx

I didn't get anything from ya, my friend. I can't speak for the others but I will always receive EMAILS as they are forwarded to my phone. That's the easiest way to get my attention ( I have to pretend to be interested and attentive at work)...

bobsticks
04-27-2010, 03:47 PM
It has been a bit quiet here and, well, sex sells. :ihih:

Actually I agree...you know this mang...but we're a loose PG-13 to an R whereas this stuff was a skanky, stanky triple-X...

atomicAdam
04-27-2010, 04:17 PM
thanks bobsticks and the other mods for keeping up with this stuff. def a love of the site (forum members) that keeps you doing your great work, and i hope someday there will be a return for you by CR greater than that which you put in to AR.

JohnMichael
04-27-2010, 05:27 PM
Inanda posted 26 pieces of shoe spam. A little tip to spam fighters that I would like to suggest. When you see a member has spammed and they have 26 posts I click on their name and then find all posts. To the right of each post click the box and go down the line and you can delete all their posts at once and only have to type one reason. A time saver I figured out from the high spam days. Which seem to be coming back.

3LB
04-27-2010, 05:40 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anwy2MPT5RE

Finch Platte
04-28-2010, 02:06 PM
...this stuff was a skanky, stanky triple-X...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8YSXSB8bOk

rob_a
04-28-2010, 02:26 PM
What??? I missed a sex world post :cryin: