Pagan Finch [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Pagan Finch

3LB
04-19-2010, 02:08 PM
Hey man, I be lovin that comp. Nice flow on each disk. I will definitely check out a handful of those artists. I got 90% on MP3 rotation right now, bookmarking the ones want to follow-up on.

fwiw: the Wilford Brimely song is a frakkin riotl I bet I manage to listen to it every day since I got the comps.

Finch Platte
04-20-2010, 08:03 AM
Hey man, I be lovin that comp. Nice flow on each disk. I will definitely check out a handful of those artists. I got 90% on MP3 rotation right now, bookmarking the ones want to follow-up on.

fwiw: the Wilford Brimely song is a frakkin riotl I bet I manage to listen to it every day since I got the comps.

Hey, man, thanks! I pride myself on getting them things to flow. Sometimes, it's more important than the music. :cornut:

Lots of good, unheard stuff out there. It's crazy! :cool:

I'm liking a couple of the things you sent- the Pineapple Thief guys (Radiohead-ish w/ some Dada-esque vocals), and of course, the Big Big Train is pretty cool, too. The other stuff is a little mellow/easy-listening for me, but maybe I'll play it when Mum's in the car. :idea: