want to sell some stereo equipment, was hoping to get some help with price [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : want to sell some stereo equipment, was hoping to get some help with price

ewa
04-18-2010, 06:53 AM
so I got this stereo from a family member but then realized its a little big for my small living room, also the fact that I cant seem to figure out how to connect it all, which im usually pretty good with this kind of stuff. So i was hoping to sell it, and would really like some help with what i should charge.. (unless someone wants to lead me step by step in what wire goes where and i may consider keeping it).

I have a AMC Stereo Tuner T7

Milleniium 2.4.6 decoder/preamp

pioneer multiplay pd-m650

B&K components AVP3090 (audio video preamp)

Pioneer stereo reciever VSX-D1S

thanks for any help and suggestions with what i should charge...

JoeE SP9
04-18-2010, 01:52 PM
Welcome to AR!
You decide what you want to do. Some of the items duplicate what other devices do. For instance, the two Pioneer pieces and a pair of speakers constitute a stereo system with CD playback. If necessary you can be talked through all the necessary connections wire by wire. Let us know.

ewa
04-23-2010, 07:06 AM
ok, i think im going to sell, ive thought and thought about it, and it really is a lot of equipment, i already have a surround sound stereo that is good enough for me,..
so any selling pricing suggestions??

rob_a
04-23-2010, 09:28 AM
A good place to look for the same equipment is EBay. I see what is selling and the condition it's in and figure out a ballpark number on what I can get for each item.