Anybody notice these numbers? [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Anybody notice these numbers?

Hyfi
11-24-2003, 07:27 AM
At the time of this post, this RR forum has more than twice the posts of the next popular forum-Speakers. If you add up the posts on all the other fourums, the total is not much more than RR by itself.

Does this mean that Rave Rec-ers are more accepting to the new layout or was this always the most popular forum here?

Mike
11-24-2003, 07:48 AM
I'm not surprised this forum has more posts. Maybe it's just me but after a while there is only so much you can say about speakers, amps and cables.

Now music that's a different matter...

Cheers
Mike

Dave_G
11-24-2003, 10:32 AM
I think there are more music fans out there as opposed to equipment geeks.

Most people I know think stereo means surround sound in a box for 300 bucks.

Pretty sad.

Dave

MindGoneHaywire
11-24-2003, 10:43 AM
I think the only board that drew more posts than Rave Recs on the old site was the General board, and they've kind of chopped it in half by creating a new board for non-audio posts. The old General board was way more popular than what you get if you add the new General & new non-audio board posts together. They had to do something about the troll problem on that board but it's possible they've turned some people off to the site. I'm a little surprised that this board is that much more popular than any other on the site but not shocked. It's a fairly dedicated group of people here.

gonefishin
11-25-2003, 09:53 AM
654 posts and 109 threads!

great job guys!

Some things will never change, and you wouldn't want them to ;)

*insert thumbs up smilie here*

Hyfi
02-28-2012, 11:42 AM
Certainly not the case anymore since MP3s came about along with internet file sharing.