So why move a thread? [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : So why move a thread?

Finch Platte
03-28-2010, 05:06 PM
Just because it's off-topic? :incazzato:

I don't get it. There are days when the whole freakin' day goes by without a new thread or response to a thread. Off-topic stuff keeps this place moving a leeeetle faster than glacial speed. Give me a break. :( They can't all be about music, we aren't all about music, dammit!

Who's with me? :shocked:

JohnMichael
03-28-2010, 05:44 PM
I did not move it. I know a good group of members only hang out in Rave Recs so I leave things where they are. Well and to be honest it keeps some of you all in one place where you can be watched.:biggrin5:

ForeverAutumn
03-28-2010, 06:19 PM
Well and to be honest it keeps some of you all in one place where you can be watched.:biggrin5:

LMAO!

Swish
03-29-2010, 03:29 AM
Just because it's off-topic? :incazzato:

I don't get it. There are days when the whole freakin' day goes by without a new thread or response to a thread. Off-topic stuff keeps this place moving a leeeetle faster than glacial speed. Give me a break. :( They can't all be about music, we aren't all about music, dammit!

Who's with me? :shocked:

It really irked me because I rarely visit anywhere else but this forum, and the HT forum every so often. I concur regarding keeping things interesting when there's not much in the way of music being discussed. I can only blast the proggers so many times before I get bored.

Hyfi
03-29-2010, 03:54 AM
Did I miss a thread?

There is an General board where people talk about music. How dare they!

poppachubby
03-29-2010, 04:11 AM
Personally, I look at the New Posts view, where all posts appear. To me, it doesn't matter where a post is, I will see it.

audio amateur
03-29-2010, 04:25 AM
Personally, I look at the New Posts view, where all posts appear. To me, it doesn't matter where a post is, I will see it.
Same here. I only discovered it a few months after i joined:p Haven't actually browsed through the different forums since.

GMichael
03-29-2010, 05:33 AM
Ditto. This place isn't so big that it comes up with 20 pages of new posts each day. Going topic by topic could get a little boring. I don't even notice when a thread moves.