Happy Birthday Horse Face!!! [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Horse Face!!!

Worf101
03-25-2010, 03:18 AM
Sarah Jessica Parker turns 45 today. Sorry I know I'm gonna get brick bats from some quarters but I have found this woman to be neither talented nor beautiful. Every time I see her noggin or hear her chalk like whine I want to ... commit foul deeds of mordor...

Sorry just the way I feel.

Worf

JohnMichael
03-25-2010, 03:37 AM
I do not understand anyones attraction to her. I am sorry I even have to share a birthday with her.

poppachubby
03-25-2010, 03:55 AM
Lmao!!

Worf101
03-25-2010, 03:59 AM
I do not understand anyones attraction to her. I am sorry I even have to share a birthday with her.
Happy Birfesday JM you ole scallywag!!!!! Party time!!!!!1

Woot woot!!!

Woot Woot!!!!

Worf

Feanor
03-25-2010, 05:31 AM
Sarah Jessica Parker turns 45 today. Sorry I know I'm gonna get brick bats from some quarters but I have found this woman to be neither talented nor beautiful. Every time I see her noggin or hear her chalk like whine I want to ... commit foul deeds of mordor...

Worf
Yeah, what a mug, eh?

I've never seen a single episode of Sex and the City, nor will I. I'd rather watch paint dry than this kind of show.

I realize that I recently saw her a TV ad for shampoo or something; at the time I thought to myself, 'What is so ugly a woman doing in an ad for a major product?'. So it seems she's a celebrity: who da thunk it?

http://www.inquisitr.com/wp-content/sarah-jessica-parker.jpg

GMichael
03-25-2010, 06:09 AM

Worf

I never got it either. I once saw a movie she was in where she took her shirt off. A friend of mine went Gaga over her. When asked why he thought she was hot, he told me that he had a crush on her while growing up. I guess he used to watch that kids show she was on years ago. I guess I could understand. I sure had a crush on Valerie Bertinelli back in the day. But at least Val was hot.

02audionoob
03-25-2010, 07:11 AM
I think the girls we see grow up with on relatively wholesome TV shows have a special place in many men's hearts. Some are beautiful and some aren't. Sarah didn't choose that face...it's just part of her. I can't see any reason to criticize it. I'm not going to win any beauty contests, either.

audio amateur
03-25-2010, 08:24 AM
http://www.inquisitr.com/wp-content/sarah-jessica-parker.jpg

looooooool

Sir Terrence the Terrible
03-25-2010, 09:55 AM
JM, Happy birthday you young whippersnapper!!!.

Okay now down to business. Alright you haters, that face is the face of my town, and this terrific woman is our spokesperson. Hands off!!!

I like her because she is the quintessential New Yorker. She lives in New York, she breathes it, she loves and adores the city, and everything about her is New York City. Being a former clothes model at a very young age, I appreciate her love of fashion, and let's face it, motha may I can dress herself. She is by no means the most attractive woman, but there is so much about her I "get" that it doesn't even matter. I consider her and her husband quintessential New Yorkers, and that is why I appreciate them both.

GMichael
03-25-2010, 09:57 AM
JM, Happy birthday you young whippersnapper!!!.

Okay now down to business. Alright you haters, that face is the face of my town, and this terrific woman is our spokesperson. Hands off!!!

I like her because she is the quintessential New Yorker. She lives in New York, she breathes it, she loves and adores the city, and everything about her is New York City. Being a former clothes model at a very young age, I appreciate her love of fashion, and let's face it, motha may I can dress herself. She is by no means the most attractive woman, but there is so much about her I "get" that it doesn't even matter. I consider her and her husband quintessential New Yorkers, and that is why I appreciate them both.

(snicker snicker)

Dude, your town so needs a facelift.

(Snicker snicker... Buwahahahahahahaha.......)

03-25-2010, 02:57 PM
(snicker snicker)

Dude, your town so needs a facelift.

(Snicker snicker... Buwahahahahahahaha.......)

Dude, the upper east side does not need any more face lifts, I assure you of that! LOLOL We have the most pulled east of the Mississippi. Come to think of it, neither does the west side or soho for that matter.

dean_martin
03-25-2010, 06:12 PM
She was on South Park last night. Spot on!

Worf101
03-29-2010, 07:50 AM
I think the girls we see grow up with on relatively wholesome TV shows have a special place in many men's hearts. Some are beautiful and some aren't. Sarah didn't choose that face...it's just part of her. I can't see any reason to criticize it. I'm not going to win any beauty contests, either.
Neither am I body beautiful but I'm NOT pushing myself into anyones T.V. Set or commanding vast sums of money to do so either. Nor am I holding myself up as some sort of role model for women or gay men to live vicariously through either! I know I shouldn't call her "horse face" that's wrong BUT!!!! I dood it!!!

Worf

GMichael
03-29-2010, 07:57 AM
Neither am I body beautiful but I'm NOT pushing myself into anyones T.V. Set or commanding vast sums of money to do so either. Nor am I holding myself up as some sort of role model for women or gay men to live vicariously through either! I know I shouldn't call her "horse face" that's wrong BUT!!!! I dood it!!!

Worf

Maybe you could offer her a cube of sugar to make up for it.:thumbsup:

TheHills44060
04-07-2010, 04:14 AM
Ha ha just saw this thread lol! I agree completely with Worf. She made me sick to look at in Square Pegs and she is just as revolting now. I was forced to see her a few months ago in "Did you hear about the Morgans" and her acting was atrocious. I seriously cannot find one redeeming quality about her.

bobsticks
04-08-2010, 04:10 AM

Worf

LMAO!!...preach on Reverend Worf!

ForeverAutumn
04-08-2010, 05:59 AM
Hey Stickyboy. Where you been hangin'? How you feeling? Are you back in fine health?

04-08-2010, 10:24 AM
LMAO!!...preach on Reverend Worf!

Stop co-signing the hate bruh!!! Howya doing mang, you are really missed around here.

04-08-2010, 10:38 AM

Worf

The fashion industry is officially hatin you for your negative depiction of the New York fashion industry's biggest supporter. I am told they want to push you off a plank designed by Dolce and Gibanna.

Worf101
04-09-2010, 05:34 AM
The fashion industry is officially hatin you for your negative depiction of the New York fashion industry's biggest supporter. I am told they want to push you off a plank designed by Dolce and Gibanna.
You tell Douche and Pihranna that they can find me near the basketball courts at P.S. 40 anytime they gets ready!!!! LOL, ain't no shame in my game. How they can countenace 200 dollar tee shirts and $4,000 dollar spaghetti strap dresses and call me criminal for yellin' "bulls**t" is beyond me. But hey, you can take the kid out the projects but... the rest you know...

LOL, much love man...

Worf

ForeverAutumn
04-09-2010, 05:43 AM
You tell Douche and Pihranna that they can find me near the basketball courts near P.S. 40 anytime they gets ready!!!! LOL, ain't no shame in my game. How they can countenace 200 dollar tee shirts and $4,000 dollar spaghetti strap dresses and call me criminal for yellin' "bulls**t" is beyond me.

BRAVO!

BRAVO!

:yesnod:

bobsticks
04-10-2010, 01:40 PM
Hey Stickyboy. Where you been hangin'? How you feeling? Are you back in fine health?

I'm good babycakes...and I'll try and be around more...

bobsticks
04-10-2010, 01:42 PM
Stop co-signing the hate bruh!!! Howya doing mang, you are really missed around here.

Whattup breh. It's all good. Frankly, I haven't bought much gear or even new music upon which to be conversant....but I'll try and change that.