AA now selling Oppo BDP83se + cable [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : AA now selling Oppo BDP83se + cable

nightflier
03-02-2010, 11:48 AM
Well it seems the folks at Oppo have found a new distributor, and they are offering a free Pangea HDMI or power cable upgrade:

Free Bonus Cable with Oppo Blu-ray Purchase (http://us1.campaign-archive.com/?u=80e5a8d1b82a27eb253d67a95&id=2c00d227b4&e=aea75e7b06)

The cables that came with mine were pretty substantial, so I'm not sure if these cables are any better, but it's a better deal than buying it straight from Oppo.com, I suppose.

harley .guy07
03-02-2010, 07:15 PM
Thats cool that they are getting out there to possibly get to more people but I believe their quality and all around good value and features sell their units whether they sell them direct or from a distributor. I know I have loved mine every since I got it but I have the stock version because I wanted the freedom of choosing my own separate higher end dac to use for my two channel audio use. but I thought about the se version pretty hard though.

Worf101
03-04-2010, 11:28 AM
I got an email on this too. I like Audio Advisor, I've bought from them before and they were a helluva good company. I think AA and Oppo would be good fit.

Worf