Project Natal [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Project Natal

Mr Peabody
02-16-2010, 08:13 PM
I haven't seen this on AR yet and it's pretty wild. It makes me a bit uncomfortable.

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/106/1061205p1.html

BallinWithNash
02-16-2010, 10:19 PM
Yea I heard about this awhile back and my thoughts on this are; they are going to release it to early and the first release one's are going to be ok at best, then the second time they "fix" them they will work better but (third time is a charm) the third "fix" is where I think it will really start to shine especially because there will be more games out for it and it should have worked out the bugs ... any one else have an opinion?

atomicAdam
02-17-2010, 06:59 AM
Yea I heard about this awhile back and my thoughts on this are; they are going to release it to early and the first release one's are going to be ok at best, then the second time they "fix" them they will work better but (third time is a charm) the third "fix" is where I think it will really start to shine especially because there will be more games out for it and it should have worked out the bugs ... any one else have an opinion?

Thank god for early adopters. But I'm still going to go to read life rock climbing, mountain biking. Nothing like the real rush of fear and adrenalin.

poppachubby
02-17-2010, 07:13 AM
Nothing like the real rush of fear and adrenalin.

Oh I agree, I like to caulk TT's for my extreme thrills...

audio amateur
02-17-2010, 10:58 AM
Oh I agree, I like to caulk TT's for my extreme thrills...
loool

nightflier
02-17-2010, 05:03 PM
Wonder what this will mean for virtual-dating?