21st Amendment Brewery - Hell or High Watermelon beer most extreme appreciation [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : 21st Amendment Brewery - Hell or High Watermelon beer most extreme appreciation

Rae
02-03-2010, 12:43 PM
Uh... it's well recorded?

Seriously, any of you who've been lucky enough to share a beer with me over the years know that I'm a man of proletarian tastes when it comes to beer. Give me a Grain Belt Premium, Fat Cat, or Black Label and I'm happy... but they just started carrying this beer from San Francisco at my local beer store and it's seriously awesome. Is there something impure about liking a beer that tastes like melon? Anyway, if they keep it around it's going to be a staple at my summertime cookouts.

Appreeshed!

~Rae

EDIT: Hell or High Watermelon Wheat Beer, to be precise.

Stone
02-03-2010, 12:53 PM
It sounds absolutely awful, but if I see it, I'll give it a try.

I think the last (and only) time I had a beer with you, one of us was underage.

Rae
02-03-2010, 01:01 PM

I can think of at least two occasions that we've hoisted a glass or a bottle in person and neither was strictly illegal. I believe the first time you just said that it reminded you of when you were underage because we were drinking in the car before going in to the Milemarker show...

~Rae

Stone
02-03-2010, 01:14 PM
Okay, maybe you're right (or not). I was thinking there might have been another time when you came through GR that we had a beer. My memory is not what it used to be.

Speaking of Milemarker, I need to break out those CDs and give them a spin. It's been a few years since I've listened to them.

http://www.metrosea.com/blog/mil-03.jpg

Rae
02-03-2010, 01:20 PM
Okay, maybe you're right (or not). I was thinking there might have been another time when you came through GR that we had a beer. My memory is not what it used to be.

Speaking of Milemarker, I need to break out those CDs and give them a spin. It's been a few years since I've listened to them.

No, that's true; at some hole in the wall near the Greyhound station. That was a few years later, though. Jesus, maybe 2005? Could it have been that long?

How about this blast from the past:

<object width="445" height="364"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/8ijydEYwpzU&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8ijydEYwpzU&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>

~Rae

Hyfi
02-03-2010, 04:22 PM

I'm just about to plow into a few Mad Elfs and I thought of you before I got down to your post. You can't possibly like it so send it directly to me when the package gets there from Rae:ihih:

poppachubby
02-04-2010, 06:26 AM
Melon flavored beer?!? Hahahahahahaaaa....