Adrian Belew Power Trio - Live!! [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Adrian Belew Power Trio - Live!!

poppachubby
02-03-2010, 06:02 AM
Check out this full, one hour concert. Great video and audio, what a fantastic combo these guys are.

http://www.blip.tv/file/1805509?filename=Abpt_fan-TheAdrianBelewPowerTrioAtRockpalast701.flv

http://www.krimson-news.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/11/ade_gears1.jpg

Luvin Da Blues
02-03-2010, 06:46 AM
Love to check this out Pops but can't. I have bypassed the Windows audio stack to my DAC so I can only listen to my media player on the main rig now. :frown5:

Hyfi
02-03-2010, 08:22 AM
great vid...sort of. Much better quality than all the youtube vids but it's filmed like a friggin MTV Video where they can't give you more than 2 seconds of anything before switching to another camera or angle. It almost looks like the guy filming was running all around the place.

Nothing like seeing these three live, they put on a fabulous show.

poppachubby
02-03-2010, 08:47 AM
great vid...sort of. Much better quality than all the youtube vids but it's filmed like a friggin MTV Video where they can't give you more than 2 seconds of anything before switching to another camera or angle. It almost looks like the guy filming was running all around the place.

Nothing like seeing these three live, they put on a fabulous show.

Hmmm, I thought you would have done a backflip.

Troy
02-03-2010, 09:01 AM
Been a huge Belew fan since he turned up on Frank Zappa's Sheik Yerbouti album. Seen him live a dozen times, in several different bands, but haven't seen this trio.

Cool concert, I really enjoyed the Crimson songs.

I enjoyed the interview about 20 minutes in where he talked about The School of Rock, where he found these 2 phenomenal young players. Yeah, the stupid Jack Black movie was based on this real school. I saw a documentary film about it called Rock School that was really excellent and highly recommended, especially for Zappa fans and people that like Amish Rap.

Hyfi
02-03-2010, 10:03 AM
Hmmm, I thought you would have done a backflip.
I didn't say i was not enjoying it, would just rather the camera stayed still for more than 2 seconds at a clip.