aYiggy Yo Oh Oh - Matsi who who? [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : aYiggy Yo Oh Oh - Matsi who who?

Hyfi
01-25-2010, 10:00 AM
First let me say thanks to Pappa Chubby for turning me on to this disk, Matisyahu-Live at Stubbs.

I had heard a few of his track a few years back when he was new on the scene and just getting some recognition.

This Live recording is fantastic. The band is awesome and this is some of the best rap-hip hop-reggae I have heard. Obviously, he takes stories from the bible and the songs are a little bit preachy, but never over the top. Just good spiritual messages.

Sound is stellar and the band sits right in my living room. This version of BeatBox is the best I have heard-viewed on youtube. He does things with his mouth that if one did not know better, would think it was two or three people.

He raps at such a high speed it is sometimes hard to follow along but its all good.

JohnMichael
01-25-2010, 11:37 AM
I must add my thanks to Poppachubby for the great cd. It is rare for me to put in a cd by a new to me artist and listen all the way through the cd. Poppachubby has many skills and now I add music selecting among them.

poppachubby
01-25-2010, 12:22 PM
Glad everyone is happy. The burn quality is in part to my Plexwriter, gives a nice deep burn. Hy-Fi you should check out Rahzel and Killa Kella if you're diggin the beatbox vibe.