Congrats to the Boys in Blue!!!! [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Congrats to the Boys in Blue!!!!

thekid
01-24-2010, 03:51 PM
colts Rule!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Worf101
01-27-2010, 06:22 AM
As I said in the "Vikes" thread. The Jets were allowed to dream for about 2 minutes shy of a half. After that Peyton said, "pheh" and pimp slapped the Jets Defense like they owed him money. Masterful!, and the Colts defense ain't exactly chopped liver either. Too bad the Saints have to run into these guys. I like the Colts had it been Saints Patriots I'd be wearing black and gold right now but this time I'm leaning Blue and White.

Worf

GMichael
01-27-2010, 07:24 AM
As I said in the "Vikes" thread. The Jets were allowed to dream for about 2 minutes shy of a half. After that Peyton said, "pheh" and pimp slapped the Jets Defense like they owed him money. Masterful!, and the Colts defense ain't exactly chopped liver either. Too bad the Saints have to run into these guys. I like the Colts had it been Saints Patriots I'd be wearing black and gold right now but this time I'm leaning Blue and White.

Worf
The Jets were doing a great job in the first half. The Colts scored a TD in 80 seconds (as they sometimes do) and then the Jets ran out the final 86 seconds of the half without even trying to get into field goal range. That's when they lost. They lost their killer instinct. Why not at least try? Because they were afraid to give the ball back to the Colts with 30 seconds left? I got news for them. The Colts were gonna get the ball back in the second half. The Jets needed to take the bull by the horns and get down the field to swing the momentum back their way. Instead they limped off the field licking their wounds and hoping that their narrow lead would hold for anothar half of football. They didn't play to win. They played to not loose. Did they really think that they could stop the Colts all day? Best they (or any team) can do is to slow them down enough for your offense to keep up.

Congrats to big brother and the Colts though. They did what they do, and they do it better than anyone. The Saints will have a tall order trying to stop that bunch.

bobsticks
01-27-2010, 03:42 PM
I swear to god I'm gettin' killed for this in the office but I want the Saints to win. That is obviously not a popular opinion here in NapTown, but it's mine and I gotta own it.

I think the win would do wonders for the city of New Orleans and, frankly, the Colts fans happen to be some of the most fairweather, sissyass spectators I've had the misfortune...

Of course, none of that takes away from the fact that the Colts are stacked and deep, a fantastic team that will go marchin' in and win...

thekid
01-27-2010, 04:35 PM
The early money seems to be on the Colts which worries me a bit (As a Oriole and Colt fan I never feel comfortable when we have been heavy favorites)

I think this maybe a shootout but I think our defense while not great is good enough to allow our offense to outscore NO.

It will be interesting to see if our rookies can perform as well in the Big Game as they did against the Jets. If not I am sure Peyton can always "fall back" and rely on Reggie Wayne or Dallas Clark. The two of tem have been known to catch a few balls now and then. ...