hello every one . 1st time on. [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : hello every one . 1st time on.

virgolibra68
01-21-2010, 07:47 PM
I was wondering if you had a choice between a yamaha eq-32 or a bsr eq-3000.which would you pick and why.I have a denon 835 r reciever. thanks.

JoeE SP9
01-21-2010, 08:16 PM
Welcome to AR virgolibra 68. Sorry, I can't help with your Eq question. I haven't had one since 1980. I'm sure some one will have some educated input.

Mr Peabody
01-21-2010, 09:34 PM
Welcome to AR.

Personally, I'd pass on the EQ. If I had to make a choice though my bet would be on the Yamaha because the BSR gear I have seen has always been barely entry level. If possible to hook either up I'd see if it introduced any audible noise into the sound (hiss). It could also come down to ease of use and features.

Or, either have pretty flashing lights :)

dakatabg
01-21-2010, 09:41 PM
I have the BSR EQ-3000 and they are ok 10 band equalizer. Nice display and nice looking.

I use 2 pairs of equalizer. One Teac and one Kenwood!

They do really change the sound!

winston
01-21-2010, 10:27 PM
virgolibra 68 " welcome... sorry i cant help with the Yamaha or BSR but I can tell you about ADC" I have one for too many years now!!.. (the name of this one the sound shaper ten) might have been the first of that series, its built like a mac if" you can find one get it.

theirs a bunch of ADC- EQ all over eBay (but this one the sound shaper ten good luck with what ever decided to get.