My GarageBand music [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : My GarageBand music

Troy
03-29-2004, 10:42 AM
I have a 43+ minute disc done. I am mailing a few copies out to people here that have asked for it. PM or E me if you want a copy.

Dave_G
03-29-2004, 11:53 AM
I hope you sent Yech a copy!

Dave

Troy
03-29-2004, 12:13 PM
I hope you sent Yech a copy!

Dave

Boy howdy, would THAT make his head unscrew!

Finch Platte
03-29-2004, 03:41 PM
I have a 43+ minute disc done. I am mailing a few copies out to people here that have asked for it. PM or E me if you want a copy.

Let me know how long the disc is exactly. I'll then let you know if I want a copy or not.

Thanques,

ep

BarryL
03-29-2004, 03:50 PM

So I'm playing around and have about four tracks lined up that I'm fooling with. Then I add some piano, and I get a message that my processor can't take it any more! What's a poor boy to do? I guess I'll either have to upgrade my processor with an accellerator board or install GarageBand at work. That could be very dangerous.

Troy
03-29-2004, 04:45 PM
43:27. Still want it or does that conflict with your numerology, there Finchy?

Sorry to hear about your processor deficiency there Barry. GB seems to be a monster resource hog. As big as video editing, I think.

Dusty Chalk
03-29-2004, 04:54 PM
Can I get a copy?

BarryL
03-29-2004, 04:57 PM
43:27. Still want it or does that conflict with your numerology, there Finchy?

Sorry to hear about your processor deficiency there Barry. GB seems to be a monster resource hog. As big as video editing, I think.

Do you mean that I can expect that same problems with my new digital video camera and iDVD? Maybe it's time to upgrade again!

I own more computers than I own TV sets. And most have bigger screens!

Maybe I can come to CA and use your rig?

chrisnz
03-29-2004, 07:51 PM
Do you mean that I can expect that same problems with my new digital video camera and iDVD? Maybe it's time to upgrade again!

I own more computers than I own TV sets. And most have bigger screens!

Maybe I can come to CA and use your rig?

Could I have a copy too please?

On most audio programs there's usually a bounce to audio or freeze feature that renders your track to a single audio file and archives your synths so that you recover some processor headroom. Then you can carry on doodling.

Troy
03-29-2004, 08:10 PM
Copies coming to you both. Thanks for asking.

Check your e-mail.

Barry, you're always welcome here. You bring the beers.

BarryL
03-30-2004, 05:29 AM
Copies coming to you both. Thanks for asking.

Check your e-mail.

Barry, you're always welcome here. You bring the beers.

And I'm sure you can vouch for my hair.

Troy
03-30-2004, 07:59 AM
And I'm sure you can vouch for my hair.

Yes, your back needs to be braided.

MindGoneHaywire
03-30-2004, 04:07 PM
Me wants. I can reciprocate if you don't think what I'd send you would be more boring than dirt (not likely). Let me know.