Go Vikes! [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Go Vikes!

blackraven
01-17-2010, 12:52 PM
My Vikings are kicking Big D's A$$:3:

02audionoob
01-17-2010, 01:30 PM
That was a good ol' fashioned Texas butt-kicking, delivered in Minnesota.

Worf101
01-19-2010, 06:53 AM
Yes that was a good ole Texas Style butt whuppin' but the prize of the weekend goes to New York. J E T S Jets! Jets! Jets! I'm not a Jets fan per se, but like Ali over Liston "they shook up the world!!!"

Worf

02audionoob
01-19-2010, 07:51 AM
Funny how year after year the Chargers seem to be one of those close-but-no-cigar teams.

Rich-n-Texas
01-19-2010, 08:19 AM
I think the Chargers made the Colts a lock for the Superbowl by losing to the Jets. The Jets, IMO just don't match up well, and if Manning brings his A-game, watch out!

Saints: 28, Colts: 21 in Superbowl XLIV.

Worf101
01-19-2010, 05:39 PM
I think the Chargers made the Colts a lock for the Superbowl by losing to the Jets. The Jets, IMO just don't match up well, and if Manning brings his A-game, watch out!

Saints: 28, Colts: 21 in Superbowl XLIV.
I hate to say it, much as I'd like to see N'arlins get some Super Bowl (can I even say that phrase now) love, I think Peyton's been there done that. Still it'll be one helluva show! I'm excited by the post season for the first time in years.

Worf

blackraven
01-19-2010, 10:47 PM
No don't be writing off the Vikes just yet. Brett Favre can carry the Vikes if he has his A game going. And the Vikes defense can be a beast or not show up at all. It will be an interesting game. The Vikes have a huge defensive line and Bree's is short. And if they get to Bree's early in the game it tends to throw him off.

The Jets, they have no chance without a passing game.

blackraven
01-24-2010, 08:20 PM
Looks like the Vikes will have to wait another year. The Vikings were their worst enemy. All those fumbles and that bone head play by Favre with one minute to go in the game which basically lost the game for them. I guess I can't complain because with out Favre, the Vikes would not have made it into the playoffs.

Did you see the sound pressure meter. It measured 102 dB for the noise inside the Dome!

My hats off to the Saint's. I hope they go on to win it all which would be a first for the franchise.

02audionoob
01-24-2010, 08:51 PM
When you live by the Favre, you often die by the Favre. It's the risk you take.

recoveryone
01-24-2010, 10:51 PM
I think this will be (on Paper) one of the best Superbowls, Both top QB's from each League, big play offenses and defenses.

Worf101
01-27-2010, 06:18 AM
Well the N.O./Vikes game was the highest rated non-SB program in television history! Good game but a sloppy game. How can Pederson fumble so many times. How wes N.O. allowed to slap Farve silly every other play it seemed where if they breathed on Tom "put me in a tu tu" Brady you got 15 yards comin' the other way? Still, much as I hate Farve for his prima dona, crying, "oh woe is me" histrionics, he's got a bucket of guts!!!!!

He could'a limped off, quit, took a knee, retired on his shield after the ass whoopin he took for 3.5 quarters, but he didn't. He came back shootin', fired every round he had then threw the pistol, unfortunately right into a Saints defender's hands. Urrrrgh....

As for the J E T S Jets! Jets! Jets! They gave as good as they got for on half of football, then, just as they were drinkin' the kool-aid a pissed off Peyton Manning said, enough of dis chit. End of story, end of game. He dissected the vaunted Jets Defense like they weren't even there. Anti-climactic at best.

Superbowl prediction? Manning in a walk. Sorry Saint's, if you can't stop Farve (in truth he stopped himself) you can't stop Peyton. The Colts have simply won every single game they've WANTED to win.

Worf