New House Audio Room Set up [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : New House Audio Room Set up

atomicAdam
01-13-2010, 07:25 PM
Ok, so for PC and the others who are curious, this is the new room I've had to put my stereo into. I can't say I'm thrilled at the moment. Though in the last room I did have a long time to set up the speakers in the perfect position and get the seating right. The old room was small, and I couldn't play music as loud. But I'm not having the best of time with the new room even though I can play music much louder now. Which is awesome... but.

Dimensions are ~11.5ft wide, ~17 long, ~8ft high. Speakers so far are about 7ft apart, and I sit about 9ft back. Well, ears are about 9ft back. I just tried with no toe i during these photos, but didn't like it. Now I can't find the position I had them in. Need to tape it out next time. And I have masking tape too. Damn.

Well, here you go, to laugh at. Also, room isn't that pretty. Doesn't really have to be. Has to be functional. And I've got no other place to store my DH bike, and I've got this brown leather thing that is long and comfy but has the faint ode'de'cat'urine if you stick your nose in it. (stupid mom's cat and house sitting)

Anyways, There are four windows and one large opening into the kitchen.

I warn you though, this interior design isn't going to win any awards. It is much worse looking than my old place, which makes me sad, but...at this time, being here less than month, I suppose I can't complain. Hey Stone beer is cheaper than here than in NorCal at least. yeah, anyways...hope these don't make you go blind.

http://gallery.audioreview.com/data/audio//500/medium/front3.jpg

http://gallery.audioreview.com/data/audio//500/medium/behind-rideside.jpg

http://gallery.audioreview.com/data/audio//500/medium/behind-leftside.jpg

Any suggestions are welcome, ummm..speaker placement suggestions. Or if any forum members live near Upland and have a free weekend morning and want to help me with step up, you're welcome to come over. I'll buy the beer, or make pancakes, or something for the help.

atomicAdam
01-13-2010, 07:43 PM
ugh, after posting this i just put them back to no toe in. does create a huge sound stage....maybe too big. bass seems more responsive though out the range...but..ugh, so frustrated. best just leave alone till later and finish my wonderfully crafted ale of arrogance.

oh.... just pulled the chair back a couple feet, sounds better.hummm

atomicAdam
01-13-2010, 07:45 PM
prob best if i just finish my beer and put on another record.

JoeE SP9
01-13-2010, 08:30 PM
I'm sure you'll get it all worked out. For a bachelor's crib it looks quite domesticated.

atomicAdam
01-13-2010, 10:23 PM
I'm sure you'll get it all worked out. For a bachelor's crib it looks quite domesticated.

LOL - I'm married. Wifie has her own room though. With a nice set up of her own actually, thanks to me. But, yeah, no bachelor here. But we just the back door to the cottage more than the front, so no reason to care too much about the mess. And it looks better when chairs are in place.

poppachubby
01-13-2010, 11:47 PM
Pics look good man, quit worrying so much. Room has excellent potential. You may have to bring the speakers out from the corners. From the photo's placement, I would try out from the back wall by at least a couple feet and away from the side walls by a foot. It may bring them close to your cabinet, but at this point who cares. Just try...

IRG
01-14-2010, 03:59 AM
I agree with Poppachubby here, the speakers seem a bit too close to the side walls, and maybe too close to the back wall.

But overal, I like your room. The one I'm working on now, believe me, is much, much lower end, lol. But a small house with 3 kids, I'm lucky to have anything. I also share it with a furnace. So when I get it all together, I'll have to time music listening around when it's on. Fortunately it's a new high efficiency furnace, but still. I'll need to add some more sound absorption too, what are the things you have on the walls behind the speakers? Look low tech, but I'm sure they help.

Overall I like your setup a lot, I'm the last to crticize here!

kexodusc
01-14-2010, 04:07 AM
Looks good bro, I'm surprised moving your chair back helped with the sound?
Are those Monitor Audio's? I believe MA uses dual chamber reflex designs in some of their towers...that's my favorite design for bass - semi-sealed sound with some of the benefits of a ported system...Anyway, those suckers like to breath, so you might find they like to be out from the back wall a few feet -

As for toe - in, well, at 9 feet back, 7 feet apart I could see why toe-in would collapse the soundstage a bit - you might be losing some detail though, especially around the crossover region of the drivers.

I actually had to go out and buy a collapsing chair for listening in my system - couldn't put the large sectional in a spot that satisfied the spouse, and couldn't pull the speakers out from the wall another foot.

Keep at it. Looks good.

poppachubby
01-14-2010, 11:32 AM
Adam, check out this link. Check out the Golden Cuboid and read about the rule of thirds. You may need to get a smaller cabinet to house your gear, in order to properly accomodate your speakers. Oh ya, as for toe-in, NO toe-in. Room isn't wide enough to cope with that.

http://www.cardas.com/content.php?area=insights&content_id=29&pagestring=Room+Setup+4

frenchmon
01-14-2010, 12:39 PM
Looks ok to me Adam. Is it possible to put your gear on either the left or right wall and have the speakers only on the back wall? That way you may be able to position your speakers better and get a better sound stage. Thats how I have my speakers....gear on the left wall, speakers with back wall sound treatment only, on the back wall. No toe in, speakers about 8 ft apart and nothing but a fabulous deep and rich sound stage between the speakers. Try it if you can.

frenchmon

atomicAdam
01-14-2010, 05:14 PM
Thanks for the input guys.

I'm going to remove the spikes and play with a verity of set up options this weekend.

One thing, when I move the speakers out from the wall the bass fades fast. but maybe moving them out further will help. Wifie doesn't care what the room looks like, so I can do whatever I need.

I'm going to try to get a curtain rod up on all the walls and a very thick fabric to hang to deal with high frequency reflections. if I cut the fabric into smaller pieces I should be able to open enough spots as well for some reflections.

I can move the equipment off to the side no problem.

As for no toe in. When I did that, it did sound wonderfully open, but snare drums started to wonder and lack any hit.

Well, I'll play around and let you all know how it goes.

Think I need some bass traps of are there enough windows and openings to let the bass breath, so to speak?

poppachubby
01-14-2010, 05:35 PM
Think I need some bass traps of are there enough windows and openings to let the bass breath, so to speak?

No. Bass traps are for essentially neutralising boomy or over active low frequencies. You said the bass diminished when you moved the speakers out, so for now, no traps. I would start with only 2 or 4 coverings/tapestries to start, and use them symmetrically in the room. Also try behind the cabinet to see if that helps...

It's alot of work but it can be fun. Once the results start happening, and you get control over the room through understanding, you'll be glad you put the time in.

Please read the link I posted for you, it's full of great stuff.

frenchmon
01-14-2010, 05:56 PM
Thanks for the input guys.

I'm going to remove the spikes and play with a verity of set up options this weekend.

One thing, when I move the speakers out from the wall the bass fades fast. but maybe moving them out further will help. Wifie doesn't care what the room looks like, so I can do whatever I need.

I'm going to try to get a curtain rod up on all the walls and a very thick fabric to hang to deal with high frequency reflections. if I cut the fabric into smaller pieces I should be able to open enough spots as well for some reflections.

I can move the equipment off to the side no problem.

As for no toe in. When I did that, it did sound wonderfully open, but snare drums started to wonder and lack any hit.

Well, I'll play around and let you all know how it goes.

When you play music go to the corners and see if bass is hanging out there. I put fabric across my corners from top to bottom in the back of the room and it took care of the bass reflections that was there. Its cheap to. You may have gotten use to the bass when speakers where closer to the wall but its not natural, only the bass bouncing back. Monitor Audio's are known for the bottom end they produce so you may want to move them out any ways seeing you have floor standers. You may have to get use to not hearing the reflections of the bass, but you will have a more balanced sound that way which will produce a smoother speaker. If you can, go to Home-depot. They usually have a big box in the carpet department with these huge rugs that cost $19. If you can get one for the back wall and one each for the side walls that will take care of any and all reflections. You may not want to get your room too dead, so remember the bigger the rug, the deader the sound will be. I got lucky. When we lived in North Carolina, we had these really nice oriental rugs over the hard wood floors. When we moved to St. Louis wife had no use for them, so I put them up in my two channel room and they work great.

http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/4161/pict0010wp.jpg (http://img85.imageshack.us/i/pict0010wp.jpg/)
frenchmon

frenchmon
01-14-2010, 06:08 PM
...you get control over the room through understanding,...

Thats the key.

frenchmon

atomicAdam
01-15-2010, 06:17 PM
Adam, check out this link. Check out the Golden Cuboid and read about the rule of thirds. You may need to get a smaller cabinet to house your gear, in order to properly accomodate your speakers. Oh ya, as for toe-in, NO toe-in. Room isn't wide enough to cope with that.

http://www.cardas.com/content.php?area=insights&content_id=29&pagestring=Room+Setup+4

So, I used the calculator to set up the speaker placement in the room.

Right off the bat on the JRDG, KingRex, TT, everything had big space and was just too bright. Bass response was cleaners, but the music lacked thickness. It also lacked black space and warmth. So, what did I think so, but out with the JRDG and in with the AVA OmegaStar and with the Omega III pre-amp. With a darker, thicker, slower amp, and with the speaker grills off, well, things started to come together. Problem solved?. Bass lacked punch before, but now had some kick!. I was using LCD SoundSystem as test. It needed thump.

So, switch out the AVA Omega III amp and put the HQ-1 with Granite Audio #560 power cord, and the thump and presences of the music came forth from the

I've got to test a couple more records, but it seems the hisp, lisp distortion hasn't shown up with this new speaker set up.

I'm still not sure I like it, but, thanks PC for the suggestion. I'll give it a week to grow on me.

http://gallery.audioreview.com/data/audio//500/medium/speakers-pulled-out.jpg

02audionoob
01-15-2010, 09:48 PM
Maybe that bass you're missing was reinforcement from the corner placement.

I personally don't care for the equilateral triangle portion of the golden section concept. I've found more happiness with the speakers farther away from the listener than the distance between them.

atomicAdam
01-15-2010, 10:01 PM
Maybe that bass you're missing was reinforcement from the corner placement.

I personally don't care for the equilateral triangle portion of the golden section concept. I've found more happiness with the speakers farther away from the listener than the distance between them.

Actually, with this new set-up has punch. well, with the HQ-1. And bass is much clearer/cleaner. Well, I'll have to write more soon.I can't now. Watching the Hogfather and now The Color of Magic. Really great stuff actually....yep..watch it.

poppachubby
01-15-2010, 10:13 PM
Right on Adam. I don't use the Cuboid perfectly either. With young kids running about, I can't have my speakers out that far from the wall. Anyhow, that link was more for comprehension and to give you a starting point. Glad things are sounding better. I think the room is killer and will make a mint man-cave.

atomicAdam
01-15-2010, 10:31 PM
Right on Adam. I don't use the Cuboid perfectly either. With young kids running about, I can't have my speakers out that far from the wall. Anyhow, that link was more for comprehension and to give you a starting point. Glad things are sounding better. I think the room is killer and will make a mint man-cave.

How much to fly from your place to mine? I need man cave help.

audio amateur
01-16-2010, 06:03 AM
haha man-cave, I like! We should have a man cave gathering :D

audio amateur
01-16-2010, 06:03 AM
Chubbs, you have Tony in your signature!! :D:D

02audionoob
01-16-2010, 08:24 AM
Actually, with this new set-up has punch. well, with the HQ-1. And bass is much clearer/cleaner. Well, I'll have to write more soon.I can't now. Watching the Hogfather and now The Color of Magic. Really great stuff actually....yep..watch it.

Indeed. I'm not a fan of a lot of wall/corner reinforced bass. In my room with 12 feet along the wall behind the system, my speakers are 3 feet out from the back and 3 feet over from the sides.

Ajani
01-16-2010, 10:35 AM
So, I used the calculator to set up the speaker placement in the room.

Right off the bat on the JRDG, KingRex, TT, everything had big space and was just too bright. Bass response was cleaners, but the music lacked thickness. It also lacked black space and warmth. So, what did I think so, but out with the JRDG and in with the AVA OmegaStar and with the Omega III pre-amp. With a darker, thicker, slower amp, and with the speaker grills off, well, things started to come together. Problem solved?. Bass lacked punch before, but now had some kick!. I was using LCD SoundSystem as test. It needed thump.

So, switch out the AVA Omega III amp and put the HQ-1 with Granite Audio #560 power cord, and the thump and presences of the music came forth from the

I've got to test a couple more records, but it seems the hisp, lisp distortion hasn't shown up with this new speaker set up.

I'm still not sure I like it, but, thanks PC for the suggestion. I'll give it a week to grow on me.

http://gallery.audioreview.com/data/audio//500/medium/speakers-pulled-out.jpg

Adam, are those MMGs I'm seeing in the pic???

atomicAdam
01-16-2010, 10:46 AM
Adam, are those MMGs I'm seeing in the pic???

Yes - broken MMG speakers - so they are used to reduces reflections. I stuffed them full of egg foam.

Ajani
01-16-2010, 10:53 AM
Yes - broken MMG speakers - so they are used to reduces reflections. I stuffed them full of egg foam.

HAHAHA

OK....

:skep:

:crazy:

poppachubby
01-16-2010, 12:17 PM
Chubbs, you have Tony in your signature!! :D:D

Joo tawking to me mang?

audio amateur
01-16-2010, 02:42 PM
Joo tawking to me mang?
Yah, djooz gotta problem wid dat? joo wanna play rough?!

atomicAdam
01-16-2010, 06:27 PM
whats so funny about using them to stop reflections? better than just tossing them and they work pretty well. i can limit or expand the soundstage very effectively with these.

Ajani
01-16-2010, 07:01 PM
whats so funny about using them to stop reflections? better than just tossing them and they work pretty well. i can limit or expand the soundstage very effectively with these.

I'm just teasing you... It's far more sensible to use them as you do, than to just toss them away... Plus they should be far easier to reposition than material you need to hang on a wall....

atomicAdam
01-31-2010, 06:39 PM
Well the room is coming along ok after a bit of clean up.

Got some palms and found some 1/4inch thick sound deadeding board at home depot for $10 for a 4x8ft sheet. Got one, quatered it, and wrapped it in some colored bed spreads and using it on the back wall and for side reflections. also have a rock'n'roll buddha and got my bike in a better place. I'm starting to enjoy my listening room a lot more, though I'd love to have that 12v adapter Simaudio should be sending me sooner rather than later.

http://gallery.audioreview.com/data/audio//500/medium/room-01.jpg

http://gallery.audioreview.com/data/audio//500/medium/room-02.jpg

The back still needs to some clean up and stuff - but coming along.
http://gallery.audioreview.com/data/audio//500/medium/room-03.jpg

jrhymeammo
01-31-2010, 06:54 PM
http://gallery.audioreview.com/data/audio//500/medium/room-01.jpg

Hey Adam,

Where does that door go to?
It looks like my room. I have a closet door I cannot access. I did lose 20lbs from the Swine flu so I just might be able to squeeze thru....

Enjoy your tunes,
JRA

poppachubby
01-31-2010, 06:58 PM
Looks great!! I spent the weekend re-covering my bass traps. What an improvement. I actually had to remove one of them as they were working too good. I now have 5 throughout. You really should consider it for your space Adam, the results are unreal.

http://forums.audioreview.com/showthread.php?p=315327#post315327

Also, here is a great recipe: http://www.teresaudio.com/haven/traps/traps.html

JohnMichael
01-31-2010, 06:59 PM
The room is looking good. I noticed you have the RS6's for sale. With what will you be replacing them? I know from previous posts that the MA's have not worked for you but I so enjoy mine.

atomicAdam
01-31-2010, 07:01 PM
Hey Adam,

Where does that door go to?
It looks like my room. I have a closet door I cannot access. I did lose 20lbs from the Swine flu so I just might be able to squeeze thru....

Enjoy your tunes,
JRA

Goes to the bed room. Don't use it, have another door. In fact I don't use the front door either. We enter from the rear. Cheeky!

atomicAdam
01-31-2010, 07:10 PM
The room is looking good. I noticed you have the RS6's for sale. With what will you be replacing them? I know from previous posts that the MA's have not worked for you but I so enjoy mine.

MA's aren't out of the question, but I'm not sure they are rockin enough w/o a sub, which would mean more $$ for more equipment and I'm not a huge fan of subs. I'm thinking about the Salk Songtower speakers.

atomicAdam
01-31-2010, 07:11 PM
Looks great!! I spent the weekend re-covering my bass traps. What an improvement. I actually had to remove one of them as they were working too good. I now have 5 throughout. You really should consider it for your space Adam, the results are unreal.

http://forums.audioreview.com/showthread.php?p=315327#post315327

Also, here is a great recipe: http://www.teresaudio.com/haven/traps/traps.html

Yep, I've seen that second link before. I'm not sure I need bass traps because of the windows. Bass just goes right out the window so to speak.

jrhymeammo
01-31-2010, 07:17 PM
MA's aren't out of the question, but I'm not sure they are rockin enough w/o a sub, which would mean more $$ for more equipment and I'm not a huge fan of subs. I'm thinking about the Salk Songtower speakers.

Hey Adam,

I'm just speculating here, but I'm not sure if the Songtower will satisfy your "Rockin" preference.
Where do you sit when you listen?
Do you sit in that Ikea chair or back at the Brown leather sofa?
If so, have you also tried moving your speakers towards the front wall or right in front of your plants?

If you are sitting in the Pong chair, looks like you are sitting too close to speakers.

JRA

JohnMichael
01-31-2010, 07:32 PM

Maybe it is the control of the Krell but the RS6's rock my place. The Krell says rock and the RS6's ask how hard?

atomicAdam
01-31-2010, 08:06 PM
Hey jrhymeammo and JM.

I must have mis-wrote something. The RS6 rock my apt just fine. It seemed someone had suggested Maggies for new speakers, though I'm not sure would rock the room well w/o a sub.

jrhymeammo - I do sit in that chair, and I have tried the speakers further back near the plants. That was my 1st set up and I had nothing but dislike for it. I'm actually rather happy now, once side reflections where taken care of, with the GoldenTriangle set up I've got it in now. The issue, with that set up in this room, is I end up sitting pretty close to the speakers and so the sound from the woofer and the tweeter don't have a heck of a lot of space to form into one by the time it reaches my ears, so I can hear the lows being low to the ground, and the highs being at ear level, at time.

I'm thinking the Songtowers, being two-way, and having all the speakers rather close to each other, might help to solve this. Plus, with the AVA amp it just seems like a good match.

Anyways, just my thoughts. I prob wont have $$ to get the Salk speakers for some time and I've got more reviews to read on them.

Worf101
01-31-2010, 08:16 PM
You've done well considering the size of the room and the amount of furnishings... Bravo.

Worf

atomicAdam
01-31-2010, 08:20 PM
You've done well considering the size of the room and the amount of furnishings... Bravo.

Worf

Thanks. Though I'd like to ditch that brown sofa at some point, and I'd like to get a better place for my bouldering pad (no, not like an iPad), after that, I think things will start to come together all around. Big score with the sound absorption fiber board from Home Depot and the covers from Target. There are two more not in the photos along side the converted MMGs covered in white. Not having to use the front door helps a lot as well.

audio amateur
02-01-2010, 05:39 AM
Nice room. Are you going to keep the bike in there? Is your wife ok with it? That's another expensive hobby...

And as JRA said, it does look like you are too close to the speakers. IMO, a perfect triangle layout means that you're always too close. I usually sit farther away, about 2:3 ratio or sometimes further otherwise I get a hole in the middle of the soundstage.

atomicAdam
02-01-2010, 04:43 PM
Nice room. Are you going to keep the bike in there? Is your wife ok with it? That's another expensive hobby...

And as JRA said, it does look like you are too close to the speakers. IMO, a perfect triangle layout means that you're always too close. I usually sit farther away, about 2:3 ratio or sometimes further otherwise I get a hole in the middle of the soundstage.

Yep, the bike stays. One thing we agree on is how beautiful a machine it is. Canfield Brothers really made a looker, even though version two solves some issue, it doesn't look nearly as good.

And yes, I know what you mean about the hole. Except I find I get it when not sitting in the triangle. I was listening to this Elmo Hope (http://allmusic.com/cg/amg.dll?p=amg&sql=10:dxfrxqlgld6e) CD just yesterday and for a couple songs things just sounded so bad. I could hear the speakers and the music was all stack up on itself. Left channel and right channel only, no middle, and no space, just sound from the speakers. I moved a little more forward and to the right and bam! Two inches this way and 4 inches that way and the speaker went away, the piano got center stage (though not very present) and the CD became great to listen to.

jrhymeammo
02-01-2010, 06:37 PM

I never understood the perfect triangle thing either.
I've always preferred about 2:3 ratio as well.

Hey Adam,
This picture had me cringed. Oh the precious dust cover...
http://gallery.audioreview.com/data/audio//500/PSAudio-Quintet-AC-3and5.jpg

Have fun on your speaker search.
JRA

atomicAdam
02-01-2010, 07:26 PM
I never understood the perfect triangle thing either.
I've always preferred about 2:3 ratio as well.

Hey Adam,
This picture had me cringed. Oh the precious dust cover...
http://gallery.audioreview.com/data/audio//500/PSAudio-Quintet-AC-3and5.jpg

Have fun on your speaker search.
JRA

LOL!

Well my phono amp has been out of order for a couple weeks now because the 12v adapter blew up..errr...stopped working. So I wasn't using (still am not...times a ticken Simaudio)...the turntable. Everything is much orderly now.

Actually I'd like to pull the shelf out another foot or so for better access to the back. I don't think it will mess with the sound greatly, and will be easier for switching ICs around and speaker cables.

As far as speaker placement, I've never considered a formula before. I just play around for a while till I get the best sound. The issue was that I had them at a good spot after moving down to the new house in SoCal, but then stupidly one night I thought "can there be better?" From that point on I had nothing but trouble and horrible sound. Pappa suggested the Triangle and I wasn't very happy at 1st. I played around with that some but nothing worked. I then really set my mind to dealing with reflection points and most important the 1st reflection point, and now I am pretty happy with the set up. Just, you know, lows are near the floor or dead center, and highs are up near my ears. I think, a bigger room where the speakers could more further apart and I could sit back more would be fine, but I don't have that.

But, over all I'd say I'm very happy. Plus, I don't have to share the room with wifie. It is basically mine, so speaker set up is my choice and layout is mine as well.

I just spent the last hour listening to M83 - Dead Cities, Red Seas & Lost Ghosts at a good loud volume (Mon, Wed, nights I can do that cause wifie is in class till 9pm) - and all I can say is OMFG it is so good. Though. There were a couple times where sounds would jump out of the speakers toward me, and the lows weren't that clear. There were times where I just had to put the laptop down and close my eyes and listen as the music crescendo and all the electrical distortion was just so vibrating it tickled my ass. Seriously, it almost brown noted me at one point. Anyways, enough gross stuff.

Needless to say, I'm pretty freaking happy with this set up at this time. Though I'd like to hear some vinyl before the months end and I'd like to upgrade speakers in a couple months.

poppachubby
02-01-2010, 08:40 PM
Adam, why not go out and buy an adaptor. They're a dime a dozen at any surplus. I finished your cables today. I have bought all the supplies for the battery power supply also. I am going to try and set it up so when it arrives you can plug and play. Need a few more days...

poppachubby
02-01-2010, 08:43 PM
BTW, go to the "Whats Spinning" thread, find nobody's post of the new Massive Attack, click on the image...

atomicAdam
02-01-2010, 08:55 PM
Adam, why not go out and buy an adaptor. They're a dime a dozen at any surplus. I finished your cables today. I have bought all the supplies for the battery power supply also. I am going to try and set it up so when it arrives you can plug and play. Need a few more days...

Awesome about the cables and batteries. I can't, unfortunately, find such a store here. I went to ratshack and they didn't have a 12v .4A plug, and their price was $22 for the plug and another $7 for the adapter size into the unit. NO FREAKING WAY!

I'm not sure where else to look around here cause I don't know where the flea markets are at. So stuck waiting. And I scored Mind: The Perpetual Intercourse from Skinny Puppy, Stray Cats and a 180g pressing of Sublime. Got to smoke 2 joints you know!

audio amateur
02-02-2010, 04:19 AM
BTW, go to the "Whats Spinning" thread, find nobody's post of the new Massive Attack, click on the image...
Did you say new Massive Attack??

poppachubby
02-02-2010, 04:36 AM
Did you say new Massive Attack??

Yes and it's awesome.

audio amateur
02-02-2010, 05:31 AM
Yes and it's awesome.
Okay, please inform me of these things in the future, I am a Massive Attack freak! Okay Tony?

atomicAdam
02-02-2010, 04:39 PM
YAY - 12v adapter for the phono amp got here. Stray Cats never sounded so good!

poppachubby
02-02-2010, 08:20 PM
Okay, please inform me of these things in the future, I am a Massive Attack freak! Okay Tony?

Got it Tony.