Greetings All! [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Greetings All!

STEEDA69
01-02-2010, 10:14 PM
Greetings 2 All !

I'm new to this Forum but NOT to Audio. My MAIN focus has been the 'basic' Stereo Style setup (2 ch) but I've recently ventured into the realm of HT and Surround Sound! However, I Still prefer 2 CH over Surround ~ (80 / 20).

I look forward to reading, learning, interacting... etc...etc... with you all.

STEEDA~

dakatabg
01-02-2010, 10:39 PM
Hi Steeda,

it is nice seeing new members joining the audiophile board!!!

You will find a lot of pleasant information and always learn something new!

02audionoob
01-02-2010, 10:49 PM
Greetings, Steeda. Your avatar reminds me of Dolly Parton.

poppachubby
01-03-2010, 03:34 AM
Mixmasta.....cut fasta!

thekid
01-03-2010, 04:26 AM
Steed

Welcome to AR. I think you will find members here with various interests/expertise in either HT,2-channel or a variety of other formats that will be happy to help you in anyway possible.

manlystanley
01-03-2010, 05:58 AM
Greetings 2 All !

I'm new to this Forum but NOT to Audio. My MAIN focus has been the 'basic' Stereo Style setup (2 ch) but I've recently ventured into the realm of HT and Surround Sound! However, I Still prefer 2 CH over Surround ~ (80 / 20).

I look forward to reading, learning, interacting... etc...etc... with you all.

STEEDA~

Hello Steeda!
Glad you've joined! I myself am 90 percent 2 channel and only watch a movie one or twise a week. But one of daughter's invited over some of her music major friends over and they had a 'Opera Party' (e.g. watched Opera all night long). She said that her friends are always buging her to come over....

There is great advice on this board, good fun and the occasional conflict. Looking forward to hearing what type of system you have.

Best Regards,
Stan