meets, hits it off, makes friends... and is never seen again [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : meets, hits it off, makes friends... and is never seen again

SpzCreGuy
03-28-2004, 02:31 PM
has anyone heard the USAISAMONSTER record? how about the new Antelope 7"? or the new Deerhoof?

if anyone cares about these or other musical groups, you should email me (mailto:wobert12@yahoo.com). I kind of miss you, you know.

oh yeah, now booking a spring tour. Murderapolis to NYC.

MindGoneHaywire
03-28-2004, 04:57 PM
When are you coming to NYC?

Davey
03-28-2004, 06:09 PM
Hey buddy! Glad to know you're still alive and kicking. I was just listening to a couple songs off the upcoming new Mission of Burma album today (on Matador as double all-analog, Sterling-mastered, RTI-pressed on 180-gm vinyl LP or CD or SACD) and couldn't help thinking of you because of a cool, hand decorated CD you may (or may not) remember.

Take care :)

Stone
03-29-2004, 04:52 AM
has anyone heard the USAISAMONSTER record? how about the new Antelope 7"? or the new Deerhoof?

No, sorry. I'm all about Pancake Mountain these days.

-Jar-
03-29-2004, 05:43 AM
hey pal.. Miss you too! hope everything is going well.

-jar-

Swish
03-30-2004, 05:18 AM
It sure has been a long time. I guess I'll have to play a couple of your old comps in honor of your first post on the new (and still crappy) forum. It's good to see you're still alive and kickin'.

Swish Baby (I remember when you first called me that.)