Happy B'day fellow Capricorn... [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Happy B'day fellow Capricorn...

3LB
12-27-2009, 01:33 PM
HyFi - my sister has a b'day today as well, that's why I remember

Get any b'day presents or are you still getting the dreaded combo gift (or as me and my sister referred to them 'slash gifts').:biggrin5:

Rae
12-27-2009, 01:43 PM
I thought this was going to be about Jesus (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofzCZiQ9vjA).

~Rae

ForeverAutumn
12-27-2009, 09:55 PM
Happy Birthday Hyfi!!!!

tentoze
12-28-2009, 04:38 AM
Happy Birthday! Mine's tomorrow. I got this last night:

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c45/tentoze/CIMG2173.jpg

Hyfi
12-28-2009, 04:43 AM
Thanks well wishers.

Yea I got the old "This is for Christmas and your Birthday" forever. My wife has always tried to split them up.

I ordered myself a case for my new Canon G11, a watchband, and had already picked up a case of St Bernardus Christmas Ale which went well with the vegetarian meal of Corn Cakes and Black Bean Salsa.

I don't like 48

ForeverAutumn
12-28-2009, 06:51 AM
I don't like 48

LOL. A lot of our friends are turning 50.With my longtime friends, it's strange to think that we're now older than our parents were when we first became friends.

'toze, Happy Birthday to you.

3LB - When's your birthday?. Must be coming up if you're a Capricorn.

Isn't Davey's birthday around now too?

I used to have this all written down, but I must've lost the slip of paper when we moved.

3LB
12-28-2009, 09:32 AM
Happy early Birthday then to you, fellow Capricorn Tentoze, just incase I'm not posting in the coming days.

Mine is on the 30th. I'll be 45. Yes, Toon Robber, I too will indulge myself with some outrageously expensive beer this year.

Hyfi
12-28-2009, 10:04 AM
I too will indulge myself with some outrageously expensive beer this year.

I could only find the St Bernardus Xmas Ale in 25 oz bottles and the case was $120. As good as it is, I doubt I would buy a whole case at that price again.

HBD to you too!

Hyfi
12-28-2009, 10:06 AM
Happy Birthday! Mine's tomorrow.

The St Fruillien is very good. The Stella is just the Bud of Belgians, I like Blue Moon or Shocktop better.

3LB
12-28-2009, 10:19 AM
I like Blue Moon and Shocktop, but will prolly opt for a bottle of something way off the wall. I'm on the westcoast so I don't get a whole lot of beers available on the east side of the US. Lots of good breweries in Oregon though...

Hyfi
12-28-2009, 10:51 AM
I like Blue Moon and Shocktop, but will prolly opt for a bottle of something way off the wall. I'm on the westcoast so I don't get a whole lot of beers available on the east side of the US. Lots of good breweries in Oregon though...

Double Dead Guy is awesome!