denon pma 2000ivr [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : denon pma 2000ivr

ryanianmckinnon
12-27-2009, 11:59 AM
i stumbled across this int.amp while looking throught the local usedvictoria.com site at first it just looked like a nice amp but was alot of money, so then i started doing some research and realized what it was, this amp is incredible, its had all the things i was looking for like a phono output, 80 watts at 8 ohms and 160 at 4, this baby has HUGE power. i read some of the reviews and many people said this is the best int. amp they have ever had and if u can get it for cheap u deffinetly need to buy it so im hoping i get a email from the seller in a few days so i can take a look at it and buy it, cause an amp like this u cant turn down.

http://www.usa.denon.com/ProductDetails/553.asp#

check out some of the picture of this thing
its built like a tank and also weighs like one
at i think 52 pounds

manlystanley
12-27-2009, 12:12 PM
i stumbled across this int.amp while looking throught the local usedvictoria.com site at first it just looked like a nice amp but was alot of money, so then i started doing some research and realized what it was, this amp is incredible, its had all the things i was looking for like a phono output, 80 watts at 8 ohms and 160 at 4, this baby has HUGE power. i read some of the reviews and many people said this is the best int. amp they have ever had and if u can get it for cheap u deffinetly need to buy it so im hoping i get a email from the seller in a few days so i can take a look at it and buy it, cause an amp like this u cant turn down.

http://www.usa.denon.com/ProductDetails/553.asp#

check out some of the picture of this thing
its built like a tank and also weighs like one
at i think 52 pounds

Yes sir! That is one serious amp. I tried to get one for a while, but could not find one in my price range. Good luck! Please tell us if you get it.

Best Regards,
Stan

ryanianmckinnon
12-27-2009, 12:14 PM
yeah i havent heard anything bad about it in the reviews besides a few people saying it sucked because they didnt let it have enough time to wear in but other than that its a GREAT amp and its kinda in my price range he was asking $650 but im gonna try and get it for $600 i deffinetly will let u guys know if i get it