Sub 150 Manual Needed [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Sub 150 Manual Needed

high_sights
12-23-2009, 01:11 PM
Hey all,

Anybody have a manual for a Sub 150 to e-mail me? Also, the cardboard tubes are rolling around inside, but I'm sure they should be glued to the plastic ports, YES ? Lastly (for now), what would be the minimum receiver necessary to drive this beast ?

Thanks very much,

John R.:out:

manlystanley
12-23-2009, 01:51 PM
Hey all,

Anybody have a manual for a Sub 150 to e-mail me? Also, the cardboard tubes are rolling around inside, but I'm sure they should be glued to the plastic ports, YES ? Lastly (for now), what would be the minimum receiver necessary to drive this beast ?

Thanks very much,

John R.:out:

Hello John,
Maybe others know what a 'sub 150' is, but it would help me know it's brand and maybe some more information.

Best Regards,
Stan

high_sights
12-23-2009, 02:17 PM
Gee Golly, so sorry, just assumed folks are mind readers. It's a Cerwin Vega Sub 150, and somebody from CW I think responded with the Manual for me so I have that OK.

The Sub 150 has a P/N AS-30005, and SR# 003010 if that helps any. I also have a pair of 1986 B&O BEOVOX RL35 speakers to go with it all. Those are Type 6515, 35 watt, 8 ohm.

I got all this from somebocy's home theatre they were dismantling, but never knew what they drove it with. I have a Technics SA-GX 500 receiver and curious if that can run it and how all 3 would hook together. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks very much.

JR