new cd player [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : new cd player

sonicpower
12-13-2009, 11:46 AM
finally got my new multiplayer.a denon 2930ci.the player was better than the old one right out of the box.after a few adjustments i had amazing sound reproduction.this is by far the best music system i have ever had.next is power cord upgrades.please do not hate me but i have my own oil cooled transformer.there is no electricity to clean up.my source is unmolested.i do plan to run a dedicated power line from the box with upgraded receptacles.life is great.knoledge IS power.

markw
12-13-2009, 12:24 PM
Whatever you say...

pixelthis
12-13-2009, 12:41 PM
finally got my new multiplayer.a denon 2930ci.the player was better than the old one right out of the box.after a few adjustments i had amazing sound reproduction.this is by far the best music system i have ever had.next is power cord upgrades.please do not hate me but i have my own oil cooled transformer.there is no electricity to clean up.my source is unmolested.i do plan to run a dedicated power line from the box with upgraded receptacles.life is great.knoledge IS power.

Running dedicated power is good.
But let a pro do it, or you will have more "knoledge " passing through you than you
will want.
Anyway, congrats.:1: