Christmas movies... [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Christmas movies...

GMichael
12-11-2009, 08:13 AM
I have found out that there is a Filipino tradition for Christmas. It is to stay up all night Christmas eve with friends and family. Sense we did Thanksgiving at a friend's house, it is our turn to do Christmas. I am planning some of the entertainment. Two movies are on the list at this point, (Polar Express, and the TSO DVD).
Does anyone else have any more ideas? What are some of the best Christmas movies to watch with family?

recoveryone
12-11-2009, 08:26 AM
Christmas Story !!!!!!!! RALPHEEEEEEE

ForeverAutumn
12-11-2009, 09:26 AM
Elf. That has become my favourite Christmas movie. It totally cracks me up!

The Nightmare Before Christmas. Jack Skellington is kind of sexy, in a dark, brooding, yet sensitive, bad-boy kind of way. And it's a cool thing to be able to tell all your friends and family that you know someone who worked on the remaster of the original soundtrack (SirTT). :)

dean_martin
12-11-2009, 12:58 PM
A Christmas Story
Christmas Vacation
Elf
The Grinch (Jim Carrey or the original animated one or both)
A Charlie Brown Christmas (or at least pick up the Vince Guaraldi soundtrack for background music)

For the daring and unconventional - Female Trouble:
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/FHHeGcD6o_E&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/FHHeGcD6o_E&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Happy Holidays!

Troy
12-11-2009, 04:59 PM
For daring and unconventional, try Bad Santa too.

3LB
12-11-2009, 07:01 PM
Bad Santa is one of the funniest movies I've ever seen.

Sir Terrence the Terrible
12-12-2009, 01:55 PM
I have just began watching my favorite Christmas movies. Elf on Bluray is one of my favorites, another being the Grinch that Stole Christmas on HD DVD. Of course there is a new entrant in my Christmas fav's which is the Bluray version of Polar Express. A Christmas Story on DVD is always a good watch.