X-mas comes early for GM 2.0 [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : X-mas comes early for GM 2.0

GMichael
12-07-2009, 11:32 AM
Let's post our Christmas (and or) other holiday pictures here.

We stopped into Wally World yesterday to have some pictures taken for little Sera's first X-mas. Here's my fav. (She hated that hat)

Come on guys and gal. Let's see some pics.

JohnMichael
12-07-2009, 12:24 PM
Ah GM I will babysit anytime you need me. She is so sweet. I have no children so no pictures. Huh I wonder why I have never reproduced?

kexodusc
12-07-2009, 12:40 PM
GM, you have one cute baby there. Bet she gets most of the presents under you tree this year.

ForeverAutumn
12-07-2009, 12:56 PM
Ah GM, you don't really want to see our pics, you just want to show off yours...proud Dada that you are. :)

Little Sera is just darling.

I want to see some Christmas morning pics of the mountains of toys under the tree.

GMichael
12-07-2009, 01:19 PM
Ah GM I will babysit anytime you need me. She is so sweet. I have no children so no pictures. Huh I wonder why I have never reproduced?

Thanks JM. You are on our short list of pre-approved sitters.
You don't need kids to have pictures. Just keep your shirt on this year.:smilewinkgrin:
You could always adopt. There are many kids who could benefit from you being their parent.

GMichael
12-07-2009, 01:20 PM
GM, you have one cute baby there. Bet she gets most of the presents under you tree this year.

Thanks, and hell yeah. I have one. Mom has one. Baby has a dozen and counting.

GMichael
12-07-2009, 01:25 PM
Ah GM, you don't really want to see our pics, you just want to show off yours...proud Dada that you are. :)

Little Sera is just darling.

I want to see some Christmas morning pics of the mountains of toys under the tree.

Not all true. Although I am proud to be a show off, I'd love to see your pics.

Thanks.

Me too.

GMichael
12-07-2009, 02:53 PM
Ready for the game Dad. Put me in. I'll tear them apart!

Worf101
12-08-2009, 09:02 AM
Dem cheeks... Dem Cheeks is priceless.. I want to kiss em, and touch em and get that baby soft feel and that fresh baby smelll (I know it only lasts until the next poopey). Ah crap... you're ruining my carefully crafted image!!!! Stop wit the cute baby pics!!!!!

LOL... (keep em coming the ole lady loves em!!!!)

Da Worfster

bobsticks
12-08-2009, 09:06 AM
That Christmas card pic is classic...look what you done...

G, you and wifey have a lot to be proud of.

GMichael
12-08-2009, 09:45 AM
Thanks guys, but why don't I see any pics from the rest of the gang?

02audionoob
12-08-2009, 09:58 AM
Ready for the game Dad. Put me in. I'll tear them apart!

I'll bet she could easily get past the Cowboys' secondary.

poppachubby
12-08-2009, 11:08 AM
I have no Xmas pics yet, but this is the baby, Lucas. In his 6th month...

GMichael
12-08-2009, 12:09 PM

He looks like a happy little guy. Someone must treat him special to be so happy. Great job. Keep them coming.

02audionoob,

I bet you're right.:thumbsup:

GMichael
12-08-2009, 12:14 PM
Dem cheeks... Dem Cheeks is priceless.. I want to kiss em, and touch em and get that baby soft feel and that fresh baby smelll (I know it only lasts until the next poopey). Ah crap... you're ruining my carefully crafted image!!!! Stop wit the cute baby pics!!!!!

LOL... (keep em coming the ole lady loves em!!!!)

Da Worfster

I'm guessing that the "ole lady" jumped on the 'puter and made that post for you. The Worfster couldn't have melted that easy.

Here she is keeping an eye on everyone inside the 'puter.

ForeverAutumn
12-08-2009, 01:23 PM
I'm guessing that the "ole lady" jumped on the 'puter and made that post for you. The Worfster couldn't have melted that easy.

That's priceless!

Chubbs...your little boy is a real cutie!

My babies are furry with sharp teeth and claws. But they cry and wake me up several times a night, just like yours do! Only mine are litter trained...no diapers. :thumbsup:

Feanor
12-08-2009, 04:22 PM
Fatherhood is treating you very well indeed, GM. Congrats.

Well, that's so far at least: remember she's at the easy stage, (believe it or not). :wink5:

My Daughter, Son, and Wife

JohnMichael
12-08-2009, 07:48 PM

Looks like he has his dads curiosity. I can see him reaching up to your ttable to cue up some music.

JohnMichael
12-08-2009, 07:49 PM

Well, that's so far at least: remember she's at the easy stage, (believe it or not). :wink5:

Looks like you have done well with a healthy, happy and handsome family.

JohnMichael
12-08-2009, 07:55 PM

I think she is keeping an eye on her daddy. And daddy only has eyes for her and mommie. :thumbsup:

GMichael
12-09-2009, 07:02 AM

So far so good. Thanks.
Yeah, everyone tells me the same thing. The road will have many pot-holes.
Nice pic/familly. Have a merry Christmas, holiday, Quanza, etc...

Worf101
12-09-2009, 07:09 AM
"You see you just can't please some people. This is how he wants it so this is how he gets it."

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v366/Worf101/My%20Pics/NationalHonorSocietyInduction20099.jpg

The wife the knucklehead and I on his induction into the National Honor Society. Musta been a slow year for the Hornor Society....

Worf

ForeverAutumn
12-09-2009, 07:22 AM

What a great picture Feanor. It looks very Canadian. :yesnod: You have a very nice looking family. And they look like a fun, happy bunch too.

ForeverAutumn
12-09-2009, 07:24 AM
The wife the knucklehead and I on his induction into the National Honor Society. Musta been a slow year for the Hornor Society....

Worf

Worf! You have a teenage boy...was this a Freudian slip? :biggrin5:

You joke about your knucklehead son, but you must be very proud of him. Your wife is beautiful!

GMichael
12-09-2009, 07:30 AM
"You see you just can't please some people. This is how he wants it so this is how he gets it."

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v366/Worf101/My%20Pics/NationalHonorSocietyInduction20099.jpg

Worf

Wow Worf. You've been holding out on us. You must be very proud of your "knucklehead" and lovely wife. It looks like you've done a great job of bringing together a fine familly.
Thanks for the pic.

Feanor
12-09-2009, 09:04 AM
What a great picture Feanor. It looks very Canadian. :yesnod: You have a very nice looking family. And they look like a fun, happy bunch too.
Thanks, FA. Canadian eh? Yeah, that was taken at the Toronto Zoo three years ago around the Xmas holiday season.

GMichael
12-09-2009, 09:14 AM
Thanks, FA. Canadian eh? Yeah, that was taken at the Toronto Zoo three years ago around the Xmas holiday season.

Must have been all the heavy coats that tipped her off. How's it going up there in the snow belt?
Hey wait, we got about 6 inches last night. (shut up Rich)

kexodusc
12-09-2009, 10:17 AM
Must have been all the heavy coats that tipped her off. How's it going up there in the snow belt?
Yeah, that's hitting me tonight - calling for 6-8 inches here...that should be enough to warrant bringing out my sled for a quick run.

And an excuse to fire up the snowblower! I love winter.

ForeverAutumn
12-09-2009, 10:27 AM

They said 10 to 15 centimetres here overnight (last night) but we woke up to about 20 (about 8 inches). It was wet, heavy and icy. Hubby couldn't get his truck out of the driveway so we had to shovel him out before coming into work (stupid rear wheel drive pick-up truck).

It's warming up and starting to melt already, so the drive home should be nice and slushy.

I HATE winter!

GMichael
12-09-2009, 10:31 AM
They said 10 to 15 centimetres here overnight (last night) but we woke up to about 20 (about 8 inches). It's warming up and starting to melt already, so the drive home should be nice and slushy.

I HATE winter!

Isn't that 10 out of 12 months a year there.

Kex,

You are a sick-o!
Actually, I remember enjoying winter back when my bones didn't hurt so much. Our old 303 rotary Articat was a blast.

Feanor
12-09-2009, 10:48 AM
They said 10 to 15 centimetres here overnight (last night) but we woke up to about 20 (about 8 inches). It was wet, heavy and icy. ..
Actually, here in London we got < 2 inches and it's mostly melted.

Eat your hearts out! :p

ForeverAutumn
12-09-2009, 11:22 AM
Actually, here in London we got < 2 inches and it's mostly melted.

Eat your hearts out! :p

Perhaps, for now. But doesn't London get hit with the lake effect snow off of Erie? Let's talk again in February.

ForeverAutumn
12-09-2009, 11:23 AM
Isn't that 10 out of 12 months a year there.

We've had a couple of cold, ****ty summers...so it's starting to feel that way. I think I'll go live with Rich for a few months.

GMichael
12-09-2009, 11:26 AM
Time for another pic.

Sir Terrence the Terrible
12-09-2009, 12:43 PM
These pictures are great! I dent know you guys could make such cutie putie babies (and grown kids Worfster!)

I tried to get my boys to take a picture, but they told me to talk to the neck and stay out of the grill. Kids these days......

ForeverAutumn
12-09-2009, 12:58 PM
Time for another pic.

Were you playing peek-a-boo? That looks like a surprised peek-a-boo face. :lol:

I love these pictures! She's so expressive.

ForeverAutumn
12-09-2009, 01:00 PM
but they told me to talk to the neck and stay out of the grill.

I have absolutely no idea what that means! :eek6:

bobsticks
12-09-2009, 01:12 PM
Thanks guys, but why don't I see any pics from the rest of the gang?

Merry effin' Christmas....

...ninjasticks

GMichael
12-09-2009, 01:15 PM
Were you playing peek-a-boo? That looks like a surprised peek-a-boo face. :lol:

I love these pictures! She's so expressive.

Wifey was trying to get her to stand up for the pics. :rolleyes5: Poor little thing doesn't even know how to crawl yet.

How about this expression?

GMichael
12-09-2009, 01:21 PM
or 4 seconds later we get....

GMichael
12-09-2009, 01:44 PM
Typical woman. Blabberin' on the phone already.

GMichael
12-22-2009, 01:45 PM
Who is happier here?

JohnMichael
12-22-2009, 05:49 PM
Who is happier here?

Tough to judge since the photo is of two incredibly happy and lucky people.

Worf101
12-24-2009, 06:01 AM
You're ruining my carefully crafted image of a crumudgeon. Please keep hearing me "ooh" and "ahhh" over these cute assed baby pictures!!!! They're absolute priceless. Enjoy her while she's that sized, they grow up way faster than you'll ever imagine...

Worf

thekid
12-24-2009, 06:57 AM
Great Pics Everyone!

No X-mas photos but I will share a rather bad photo from my daughter's HS graduation from a couple of years ago.

JohnMichael
12-24-2009, 12:55 PM
You're ruining my carefully crafted image of a crumudgeon. Please keep hearing me "ooh" and "ahhh" over these cute assed baby pictures!!!! They're absolute priceless. Enjoy her while she's that sized, they grow up way faster than you'll ever imagine...

Worf

Worf, GM is ruining his carefully crafted image of the man most likely to post pictures of young bikini clad beauties

ForeverAutumn
12-24-2009, 09:14 PM
Worf, GM is ruining his carefully crafted image of the man most likely to post pictures of young bikini clad beauties

It's amazing how quickly GM went from Bikini clad to Diaper clad, isn't it? :lol:

bobsticks
12-25-2009, 08:14 AM
It's amazing how quickly GM went from Bikini clad to Diaper clad, isn't it? :lol:

Well, somebody's gotta be here to pick up the pieces and forge ahead with the pervert-type stuff...

http://www.devedeve.com/wp-includes/images/merry_christmas_baby.jpg

Dammitt!!! I meant to GoogleImage "Christmas babe"...

atomicAdam
12-25-2009, 11:26 AM

I see a connection between that photo and your avatar. very scary!