Home Theater Direct speakers any good? [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Home Theater Direct speakers any good?

kpzbee
03-27-2004, 09:40 AM
I can't find out much about them (no reviews). Are their Level 3&4 speakers any good? I was thinking about their Level 4 center channel for my new Yamaha RX-V650 (when it gets here).

Worf101
03-28-2004, 02:20 PM
HTD came into existence. I watched them rise from a struggling company who lost my sale because they had no product at the time for me to buy (they manufactured their stuff in Chian or Taiwan then I think) to a company that's trying to fill lines from entry level to mid-level High Fidelity equipment. I tested some of their speakers on a home trial for a friends system and find them to be great value. Don't know how their new burled stuff stacks up sonically to other's in that price range but they sure look good. Bottom line is do the free home trial and see what you think...

Da Worfster :)

Geoffcin
03-28-2004, 03:02 PM
HTD came into existence. I watched them rise from a struggling company who lost my sale because they had no product at the time for me to buy (they manufactured their stuff in Chian or Taiwan then I think) to a company that's trying to fill lines from entry level to mid-level High Fidelity equipment. I tested some of their speakers on a home trial for a friends system and find them to be great value. Don't know how their new burled stuff stacks up sonically to other's in that price range but they sure look good. Bottom line is do the free home trial and see what you think...

Congrats on making "Senior Member"!

kpzbee
03-28-2004, 06:58 PM

Thanks! I'm also looking at Axiom M3ti's. They're about the same money. I seen the Axioms made product of the year on Soundstage. Any opinion on those?

Worf101
03-28-2004, 10:11 PM
Congrats on making "Senior Member"!

Thanks..

Today 'Senior Member"

Tomorrow "Site Addict'!!!!!

Peace..

Da Worfster

Worf101
03-28-2004, 10:14 PM
Thanks! I'm also looking at Axiom M3ti's. They're about the same money. I seen the Axioms made product of the year on Soundstage. Any opinion on those?

And I make it my business to only comment on brands and models I've actully heard, used or own. That way when I do make a recommendation I can put my whole heart into it and you can believe what I say is how I feel.

Hope you make a great choice for yourself and remember to enjoy the music.

kpzbee
03-29-2004, 04:01 AM
And I make it my business to only comment on brands and models I've actully heard, used or own. That way when I do make a recommendation I can put my whole heart into it and you can believe what I say is how I feel.

Hope you make a great choice for yourself and remember to enjoy the music.

No problem here! Thanks!

Worf101
03-29-2004, 07:04 AM
No problem here! Thanks!
Let us know what you buy, how you're running it and how you like it.

Yours...

Da Worfster