Attn Canadians!!! Monster IC's for a Buck!! [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Attn Canadians!!! Monster IC's for a Buck!!

poppachubby
12-04-2009, 03:40 PM
That's right! Dollarama has Monster Car Audio 1M IC's for 1.00!!! I just went and bought 10 packs. There's no limit. I asked the cashier and she said every Dollarama will have quantities until they're all gone.

It felt great only paying a buck for a Monster product. Talk about stickin it to the man.

Canadians, I am calling on you to clean out Dollarama of their Monster stock. Together we will bend Monster over, and unanimously shout...."SUCK IT!!!!!!!"

Luvin Da Blues
12-04-2009, 04:06 PM
That's right! Dollarama has Monster Car Audio 1M IC's for 1.00!!! I just went and bought 10 packs. There's no limit. I asked the cashier and she said every Dollarama will have quantities until they're all gone.

It felt great only paying a buck for a Monster product. Talk about stickin it to the man.

Canadians, I am calling on you to clean out Dollarama of their Monster stock. Together we will bend Monster over, and unanimously shout...."SUCK IT!!!!!!!"

Thanks but no thanks grasshopper, unless they're gunna pay me a buck for each one I take. :cornut: I've thrown out better cables than that.

poppachubby
12-04-2009, 04:29 PM
Ya I don't blame ya LDB. I really have no use for them, it's like I said, I was loving the experience of paying a cheap price. My grandchildren will want the proof when I tell them the story "Lord of the Monster IC's", before bedtime...

JohnMichael
12-04-2009, 04:37 PM
Together we will bend Monster over, and unanimously shout...."SUCK IT!!!!!!!"

I am currently moderating myself.

Luvin Da Blues
12-04-2009, 05:32 PM

:eek6: Maybe it's just my warped little mind but this is funny. :p

poppachubby
12-04-2009, 06:19 PM

Hahaha, free yourself JM, free yourself from the shackles of moderation...

02audionoob
12-04-2009, 08:09 PM

T M I !

audio amateur
12-07-2009, 07:59 AM
Buying Monster is a no no 'round these parts.

poppachubby
12-07-2009, 10:07 AM
Buying Monster is a no no 'round these parts.

IMO, the issue with Monster is the price. For a buck, it blows anything else in that price range away.

atomicAdam
12-07-2009, 10:57 AM

Can you send me one? I'm interested in how it sounds. Maybe it might be the best $1 ever spent.

poppachubby
12-07-2009, 11:14 AM
Can you send me one? I'm interested in how it sounds. Maybe it might be the best $1 ever spent.

Funny you should ask, I already set aside 3 packs for you. What value did you put on the GT Adam? I just had to pay an extra $40 for the border brokerage fee from the Basic C1 I bought from the kid. I'm afraid of the GT now.

atomicAdam
12-07-2009, 11:59 AM
Funny you should ask, I already set aside 3 packs for you. What value did you put on the GT Adam? I just had to pay an extra $40 for the border brokerage fee from the Basic C1 I bought from the kid. I'm afraid of the GT now.

$40??? For what? God dang Gov. are freaking stupid! $300. That is how much I paid, and about the going value of one.

I just figured if they brake it at least insurance would cover it.

Oh well...

audio amateur
12-07-2009, 12:53 PM
IMO, the issue with Monster is the price. For a buck, it blows anything else in that price range away.
Have a look:
http://forums.audioreview.com/showthread.php?t=28826

They also sued Blue Jean Cable but I can't seem to find the thread. It seems pretty legit so I doubt I'll ever buy any Monster Cable.