Big Emotiva Sale!! [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Big Emotiva Sale!!

Mr Peabody
11-11-2009, 07:34 PM
Looks like almost everything on sale. The ERC-1 is only $319.00. The USP-1 is $349.00. Get a set of monoblocks for $1,598.00. All amps, many speakers and cables.

I'm kicking myself for not procrastinating a bit longer on my ERC-1 :) If any one was wanting to try Emo this would be the time.

bfalls
11-12-2009, 06:38 AM
I had to take a second look. They normally mention their sale on their main page. You have to go to the actual products to see the sale prices. I'm looking at the ERD-1s to go with the three ERM-1s I purchased earlier during the closeout. I don't see how they do it. Their prices were low enough already. Don't question, just enjoy.

GMichael
11-12-2009, 07:00 AM
Looks like all the amps are $100 off, if you click on the BUY button.

bfalls
11-12-2009, 07:26 AM
I had to take a second look. They normally mention their sale on their main page. You have to go to the actual products to see the sale prices. I'm looking at the ERD-1s to go with the three ERM-1s I purchased earlier during the closeout. I don't see how they do it. Their prices were low enough already. Don't question, just enjoy.

Sorry. I intended to say you need to go to their "Online Store" to see the sale prices.