JBL E20 vs Monitor [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : JBL E20 vs Monitor

SpankingVanillaice
11-08-2009, 01:52 PM
I did find two speakers that exactly have the same specs and same size woofers but only looks are different but are both these speakers sound exactly the same and built the same?

JBL Venue Monitor

JBL E20

SpankingVanillaice
11-08-2009, 03:19 PM
I might need to ask JBL this question since I don't know if anyone really knows the answer to this. I really assume that both are exactly the same speakers but only looks has changed.

markw
11-08-2009, 04:47 PM
You haven't learned one fargin' thing in all the years you've been posting here.

SpankingVanillaice
11-08-2009, 06:04 PM
Ok I asked a question about two speakers I didn't ask for someone to get mad and yell at me. This is one of the reasons why I don't like to post here much is since people get mean like this. They need to learn the type of person I' am. I happen to always stay with JBL or something like Sony since I' am interested in those and when I' am interested in something. I will ask anything I want to know about the speakers. It might be a similar question or it might be different but I need to know this stuff. Also now unlike before I can buy stuff from Ebay easier since now I have a debt card. Before I had to pay everything in cash. But last year I finaly got a card so now I can try the speakers I' am only interested in. Apperently after 5 years you guys haven't learned how I' am and what kind of guy I' am. Some guys here are new but I see there are alot that I remember talking to back in 2004 or 2003 and they seem to be rude even they have known me for years.

SpankingVanillaice
11-08-2009, 06:08 PM
When I want to know about a speaker I only need to know facts about it I don't need people saying mean things while I' am asking questions about certain speakers. All you guys that known me for 5 years should know I' am a JBL fan but into only certain JBL speakers not everything. I just like the newer versions of JBLs than the ones like L100 or those classic ones. Plus by now many of you guys may have heard the speakers I' am talking about and want to know how they sound to you. Or if you know the facts I need to know about that too.

I remember posting something like this in the past and I see I had to do it again since you guys don't understand what kind of person I' am. I maybe different from others and how I reply to topics but this is how I do things and ask questions. Also sometimes I ask the same questions to make sure it hasen't changed or been updated.

The point is please just answer the questions I ask as truthfuly as you know about the speakers.

SpankingVanillaice
11-08-2009, 06:25 PM
Anyways I need to know what are the difference between the JBL E20 and the JBL Monitor from the Venue Series. As I see the specs they are exactly the same. But I never heard them side by side so I was wondering if there is anyone that has heard both of them. Also someone once told me that the E20 was built better now that maybe true or it maybe that they just felt it was built better. But I really want to know is these are the same or are they different.

markw
11-08-2009, 06:28 PM
Apparantly after five years you haven't learned a single thing about speakers nor have you matured at all.

You don't care what anyone has to say. Just so they say something so you can respond and, even if they don't, you have no problems responding to yourself..

Are you satisfied with how this thread is working out??

SpankingVanillaice
11-08-2009, 06:41 PM
I do need people to answer to my questions since I do wonder about them and what do you mean that am I happy with this topic??? I' am not happy if everyone is not replying or everyone is mean to me. Also I need a straight answer like saying the drivers of the speakers aren't as good as this one or the enclosure isn't as good as this one etc. I just want to compair A and B only and not talk about other speakers.

GMichael
11-09-2009, 06:25 AM
Basically the same speaker. The JBL Venue Monitors are the replacements for the E20's I own. Same drivers. The cabinets may be slightly different and yield a slightly different sound but it won't be a huge difference.