CD that put's you to sleep? [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : CD that put's you to sleep?

Jimmy B
11-07-2009, 10:35 PM
Am I the only one that has one?
Rickie Lee Jones - pop pop
I have never been able to listen to it all with out falling asleep. I won't play it in the car for that reason.

dakatabg
11-07-2009, 11:40 PM
I will download it to see how it will work on me!

poppachubby
11-08-2009, 03:23 AM
Any Nickelback album.

Swish
11-08-2009, 03:50 PM
Any Nickelback album.

My buddy Eric had to go see them because his girlfriend was given two free tickets to their show. For some clarity, he's gone with me to see The Shins, Spoon (twice), The Decemberists, Wilco, Ben Folds Five, and probably a few others I can't recall, so this was a chore for him. The one bright spot he did mention was seeing a lot of hot young girls, and I mean the 18+ category, before any of the pervs start making their comments. This means you Finchy and bobsticks!

Swish
11-08-2009, 03:52 PM
The one named Z from My Morning Jacket (perhaps Zzzzzzzzzz would have been better) comes to mind. That debut by the Cold War Kids, but I think that was more annoying than sleep-inducing.

Jimmy B
11-08-2009, 08:36 PM
I am sure some more posts will come in, thanks for the replies.
Jimmy B

Ex Lion Tamer
11-10-2009, 10:47 AM
Am I the only one that has one?
Rickie Lee Jones - pop pop
I have never been able to listen to it all with out falling asleep. I won't play it in the car for that reason.

The new one from Hope Sandoval reminds me of Perry Como at his most relaxed. Haven't made my through it yet. Just posting about is making me .... :sleep:

GMichael
11-10-2009, 10:53 AM
Norah Jones. Very relaxing. Too relaxing.
(I know why she didn't come)

Auricauricle
11-10-2009, 11:31 AM
I can't do it....Usually, I wind up lay awake listening and enjoying myself. I have toyed with the idea of taping sounds at the local barbershop. For some strange reason, once I sit in the barber's chair and the razor starts buzzing, I'm out like a light!

Finch Platte
11-10-2009, 12:14 PM
Roxy Music's Avalon.

And putting me to sleep in this case is a good thing. Good for s*x, too. :hand: