Lucky Me [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Lucky Me

poppachubby
11-07-2009, 02:43 AM
A few weeks ago, at work, I had a discussion with one of my co-workers. He's into stereo gear and the like. The thing is, he's the type of guy who thinks that the most expensive item at Best Buy, is the greatest, TOTL piece available.

Personally, I never try to burst anyone's bubble, when I meet poeople like this, I allow them to believe their pipedream.

When I asked him about vinyl, he gave me that look that says "awwww, how cute. Vinyl?"

He has no clue. He's the type with the typical response and belief. "You still listen to records? They sound like crap".

Anyhow, yesterday he showed up at work with 4 LPs in tow. He gave them to me for free. They are all originals. The only evidence that they've been used was the fingerprints. As far as the covers go, there's some mild ringwear but overall, I give these albums a Very Good Plus Plus (VG++). The vinyl itself however, is Mint Minus (M-). The GNR is 140g and the Aerosmith 180.

Lucky me!!

poppachubby
11-07-2009, 02:45 AM
Great condition stuff....

JohnMichael
11-07-2009, 07:27 AM
Yes you are lucky. Lucky to be a member at AR. Oh and the vinyl is just icing on the cake. Enjoy:2:

poppachubby
11-07-2009, 10:29 AM
"Hey John you fukkkkkerrrr!!!....suck on Guns and fukkkin Roses!!!!!....."

ahhhhhh G'N'R Lies, remember that classic little ditty John? The preceding was art and therefore is not justifiable means for deletion or banning.

JohnMichael
11-07-2009, 11:15 AM
"Hey John you fukkkkkerrrr!!!....suck on Guns and fukkkin Roses!!!!!....."

ahhhhhh G'N'R Lies, remember that classic little ditty John? The preceding was art and therefore is not justifiable means for deletion or banning.

No but you will be banned in Boston oh and probably Cincinnati.