Greetings All !!! [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Greetings All !!!

Pure_Platinum
11-03-2009, 10:11 PM
Greetings to All!

Glad to find an Audio Forum to join and hopefully LEARN from. I haven't owned any REAL equipment for the past 7-8 years (since my LAST set-up was STOLEN) but that's another story. I've made due with some basic generic stuff (Sony, Onkyo) to name a few BUT am ready to upgrade to some REAL Audio! It seems that A lot has changed in the past 7-8 years, so I hope I can find some guidance here!

Thank you and I look forward to your valuable input!

PP~

poppachubby
11-04-2009, 01:34 AM
Greetings to All!

Glad to find an Audio Forum to join and hopefully LEARN from. I haven't owned any REAL equipment for the past 7-8 years (since my LAST set-up was STOLEN) but that's another story. I've made due with some basic generic stuff (Sony, Onkyo) to name a few BUT am ready to upgrade to some REAL Audio! It seems that A lot has changed in the past 7-8 years, so I hope I can find some guidance here!

PP~

Welcome to AR PP!! You will find everything you need here. Sounds like you are looking for state of the art in which case, there's no shortage of knowledge. There are also some vintage buffs and everything in between.

Don't be shy about listing your gear, Onkyo and Sony have some fine products and in my opinion, you're already ahead of most. Tell us about your gear and interests, I noticed your avatar ia a DJ, so are we to assume you are also? Vinyl type?

The last 7-8 years hasn't been overly revolutionary, however they keep making strides in digital products and technology. You may need to play catch-up in that dept. otherwise I'm sure you'll find it like riding a bike.

With a list and some info about where you want to go, your likes and dislikes, you'll get a loving spoonful of helpful knowledge here. Hope you enjoy your time here...

thekid
11-04-2009, 02:48 AM
Welcome to AR platinum.

manlystanley
11-04-2009, 03:41 AM
Greetings to All!

PP~

Welcome Pure_P,
Lots of good advice here form a wide range of people. Some people do it as cheap as they can and others have a not expense mentality. So, you'll get a wide range of good advice.

Best Regards,
Stan

dakatabg
11-04-2009, 04:48 AM
Another sailor on board! Welcome! We are here to answer any questions you have!

TechnicsNewA
11-24-2009, 01:24 PM
Welcome PP :) to Audio Review :D