ASIO with USB DAC [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : ASIO with USB DAC

Luvin Da Blues
10-25-2009, 06:37 AM
I have tried on a few occasions now to install a ASIO driver for my MH DAC with no luck.

My configuration is WinXP running a stripped down Winamp MP with the outputs via USB to my DAC. I am currently driving the DAC with Nullsoft Directsound V2.49 plugin.

I've tried numerous versions of the driver incl ASIO4ALL and a few others that I have found on the net. I can install the driver fine but it will either not play at all or will just continuously skip to the next 5 second spot with no sound output.

Either I'm not configuring this right or the DAC doesn't support a ASIO driver. I don't know a whole lot about these drivers and could use some expert advice. Thanks in advance.

poppachubby
10-25-2009, 06:42 AM
Sorry LDB, off topic but do you know any Canadian online vinyl suppliers? I got dinged bad by customs on my Acoustic Sounds order...

Luvin Da Blues
10-25-2009, 06:49 AM
Sorry LDB, off topic but do you know any Canadian online vinyl suppliers? I got dinged bad by customs on my Acoustic Sounds order...

Sorry, I don't generally buy LPs online. I do have about 400 used LPs from the 80s and early 90s I would like to get rid of if your interested. I need to compile a list and could let these go cheap. Most have been machined cleaned and are in very good to excellent shape.

poppachubby
10-25-2009, 07:36 AM
Sorry, I don't generally buy LPs online. I do have about 400 used LPs from the 80s and early 90s I would like to get rid of if your interested. I need to compile a list and could let these go cheap. Most have been machined cleaned and are in very good to excellent shape.

(Salivating)....please do...my main interests are in rock and soul/r & b.

Luvin Da Blues
10-25-2009, 07:43 AM
(Salivating)....please do...my main interests are in rock and soul/r & b.

No problem, just give me awhile to get a list together. I have bought a few "collections" and these are either duplicates or not my style.