Any one heard Emigrate? [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Any one heard Emigrate?

Mr Peabody
10-24-2009, 07:45 PM
I had Emigrate in my online cart and then took it out. When I first heard the samples I was into it but a later listen made me change my mind. I later found out from a review this is a project for one of the Rammstein guys. When I go electronic or Industrial I typically like it heavy. Any opinions on this band/album? Side note for other newbs the Emigrate is in English if that matters. Also, Rammstein has a new album just out.

For those of you into this genre I did buy Hanzel Und Gretel, Uber Alles. These guys seem to Rock. I have Heimtataerde and Megaherz on my list, recs of stand out albums? I can't remember which titles are on my list.

Finch Platte
10-27-2009, 12:47 PM
I had Emigrate in my online cart and then took it out. When I first heard the samples I was into it but a later listen made me change my mind. I later found out from a review this is a project for one of the Rammstein guys. When I go electronic or Industrial I typically like it heavy. Any opinions on this band/album? Side note for other newbs the Emigrate is in English if that matters. Also, Rammstein has a new album just out.

For those of you into this genre I did buy Hanzel Und Gretel, Uber Alles. These guys seem to Rock. I have Heimtataerde and Megaherz on my list, recs of stand out albums? I can't remember which titles are on my list.

I've got it- found it in the fitty-cent bin. Richard Z. Kruspe, or something like that.

It's ok. Crunchy hard rock. If you want a copy, lemme know.

Mr Peabody
10-27-2009, 01:46 PM
Sure, I wouldn't mind a copy. I like crunchy. I can't believe it's already in the cheap bin, looks like it's a fairly new release. Have you heard of those other bands I mentioned?

Finch Platte
10-27-2009, 02:19 PM
Sure, I wouldn't mind a copy. I like crunchy. I can't believe it's already in the cheap bin, looks like it's a fairly new release. Have you heard of those other bands I mentioned?

Rammstein? Heard 'em. :cornut: The others, nope.