Arcade Fire [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Arcade Fire

-Jar-
10-13-2009, 06:04 PM
so I took my kids to see CLOUDY WITH A CHANCE OF MEATBALLS and the WHERE THE WILD THINGS ARE trailer comes on.

TOTAL. GOOSEBUMPS.

how freaking cool was that. brilliant whoever thought of it.

Swish
10-14-2009, 08:11 AM
so I took my kids to see CLOUDY WITH A CHANCE OF MEATBALLS and the WHERE THE WILD THINGS ARE trailer comes on.

TOTAL. GOOSEBUMPS.

how freaking cool was that. brilliant whoever thought of it.

Where you been dude? I guess with a house and kids you don't have much time to visit RR. I have to say my time here has been limited as this has been one of the busiest years of my life. It's going to get better soon, but I have a couple more months of craziness to get through.

Hope all is well.

Swishbaby

-Jar-
10-14-2009, 08:19 AM
Where you been dude? I guess with a house and kids you don't have much time to visit RR. I have to say my time here has been limited as this has been one of the busiest years of my life. It's going to get better soon, but I have a couple more months of craziness to get through.

Hope all is well.

Swishbaby

Hey Swish..

Actually the problem is no time for listening to music.. I get to listen at work sometimes on my PDA. I got a few hundred choice tunes set to random. That's about it. I don't know if I could even come up with a "Top 10" for the past decade! They'd all be from 01, 02 and 03.. haha. I'll keep poking my head in here every so often.

And I can't wait for the basketball season to start.. it's going to be a blast watching LeBron + The Witness Protection Program :yesnod:

Swish
10-14-2009, 08:27 AM
Hey Swish..

Actually the problem is no time for listening to music.. I get to listen at work sometimes on my PDA. I got a few hundred choice tunes set to random. That's about it. I don't know if I could even come up with a "Top 10" for the past decade! They'd all be from 01, 02 and 03.. haha. I'll keep poking my head in here every so often.

And I can't wait for the basketball season to start.. it's going to be a blast watching LeBron + The Witness Protection Program :yesnod:

I bought those awesome Studio 100s and end up listening in my effin' car.

Basketball? No thanks, unless it's college. We call the NBA 'Nothing But As<a?sholes'. I do like LeBron, but the sport is just so different from years back that it really doesn't interest me, but you go ahead and enjoy it, and I certainly hope they can dethrone the hated Lakers.