wifie is currently watching..... [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : wifie is currently watching.....

atomicAdam
10-10-2009, 08:23 PM
Dr. Strangelove.

For the 1st time....

This should be interesting.....

Worf101
10-10-2009, 09:46 PM
Has a new 1.5 hour special on HBO. The chit was laugh out loud funny. From the President, to oncoming age, to her coming out as a lesbian and having white kids she was effin hilarious. Catch it if you can. I love nothing better than a comc that can laugh at herself, her family, her choices and her life and take me along for the ride.

Da Worfster

Worf101
10-10-2009, 09:47 PM
Meant the above to be it's own thread. Move please oh moderator of mystery.

Dave

Sir Terrence the Terrible
10-11-2009, 10:10 AM
Wanda Sykes special is the only thing lately that has made me miss cable tv. She is truely a funny comedian, and there has not been a time that I have not laughed my head off when I saw her.

A couple of months ago I saw her and her wife at a restaurant in Beverly Hills, and everyone at her table was in stitches the entire time they were there. I wanted to be at that table so bad.

Smokey
10-11-2009, 08:36 PM
Meant the above to be it's own thread. Move please oh moderator of mystery.

You might as well leave it since we still dont have a verdict from Adam's wife on Dr. Strangelove she was watching. That must be one long movie :D

atomicAdam
10-12-2009, 09:07 AM
You might as well leave it since we still dont have a verdict from Adam's wife on Dr. Strangelove she was watching. That must be one long movie :D

haha - funny - no **** thought it was interesting but didn't seem to get the over all message as much. language barrier still.

and right after the movie a friend showed up - then bed - then wake up earlier to hit up tahoe one more time this season before the storm comes in and blankets the trails with snow - then home - sleep - and now at work!

I wish though she said more about it - hummm - maybe i just found it more profound than she did.
Online Reply With Quote

3LB
10-12-2009, 10:14 AM
I've seen parts of it on YouTube

something about detachable cats?