New Snow Patrol disk coming on October 20. [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : New Snow Patrol disk coming on October 20.

ForeverAutumn
10-09-2009, 06:30 AM
I'm just reporting the news. :)

Jim Clark
10-13-2009, 05:54 AM
I'm a Snow Patrol junkie so I'll be buying it. Didn't love the last one though : (

jc

3LB
10-13-2009, 06:55 AM
I'm a Snow Patrol junkie so I'll be buying it. Didn't love the last one thoughme niether, or I should say, I never felt love for any of this band's albums, and I find that kinda wierd. I like bands like Band Of Horses, Guster, or Keane, but Snow Patrol never grabbed me. Of course it didn't help that I was putoff that one of Snow Patrol's big hit from '06-'07, 'Chasing Cars', sounds like a dead ringer for Blackfield's (Steve Wilson) Lullaby from 2004.

ForeverAutumn
10-27-2009, 10:04 AM
The release date has been delayed. Yesterday Amazon showed November 3. Today they show November 10.

Plus it's a 'best of' collection. Only three new songs.

I already have their other CDs so I think I'll pass. I don't need a best of.

Jim Clark
10-27-2009, 01:19 PM
Don't know if it's even the same album but the one I saw was like them picking other bands songs for a late night collection. I dunno, seems pretty lame and Jimmy won't play this time.
It's called Late NIght Tales and quite frankly it looks absurdly bad : (

Did anyone ever get into Reindeer Section, his first band? that's actually what got me into this band. I was digging their third album, The Evil Son Of Reindeer before there even was a Snow Patrol. If you don't already your should really, really seek it out. I would think it would be required listening for all Snow Patrol fans.

That is all...
jc

ForeverAutumn
10-27-2009, 05:09 PM
It's a different album Jim. The Late Night Tales disk did come out on Oct. 20. The Best Of collection is called, Up To Now.

Thanks for the tip on Reindeer Section. I haven't hear them.