Aiwa owner manual [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Aiwa owner manual

Glo
10-06-2009, 08:01 PM
Does anyone have an owner manual for Aiwa NSX-5200? I would appreciate if I could download the manual. I just got this at a neighborhood garage sale and it does not have the manual. It has everything else, surround sound, remote, karoke, but sure would like to read the manual on how to use it.

Thanks, everyone!

David McKercher
07-28-2010, 10:13 AM
The 45 minutes I've wasted registering and the aborted attempts I've made to try and find a AIWA NSX-5200 manual only makes me more adamant in my thoughts that organizations like yourselves never actually try use your own services to see how they work and then try to make them more customer friendly.

Swish
07-28-2010, 12:39 PM
...although I was unable to get to the home page for the US. I tried on Mozilla and IE, and both came up empty.

dakatabg
07-28-2010, 02:09 PM
Guys this thread is an year old and the guy who posted it has only one post so he will never log in to this site again, he is one of those help me guys for the moment

Swish
07-28-2010, 03:14 PM
Guys this thread is an year old and the guy who posted it has only one post so he will never log in to this site again, he is one of those help me guys for the moment

I had just logged on and saw it was an 'unread' thread, so I read it and, like a fool, surfed the net trying to help. Oh well.

JoeE SP9
07-29-2010, 05:08 PM
The 45 minutes I've wasted registering and the aborted attempts I've made to try and find a AIWA NSX-5200 manual only makes me more adamant in my thoughts that organizations like yourselves never actually try use your own services to see how they work and then try to make them more customer friendly.

First, welcome. Second, AFAIK this site is not a resource for owners manuals. Most of us here will try to be helpful. Third, the folks who post here are not members of any "organization". Fourth, try the link below. They specialize in owner and service manuals for all kinds of "vintage" gear. A final word, you will have to register at the HiFi engine site. This does not guarantee they will have what you're looking for. However, it's a good place to start.

http://www.hifiengine.com/

bobsticks
05-01-2012, 07:38 AM

http://www.tradebit.com/usr/manual/pub/9002/casioplayer.jpg