Hey Lost fans...did anyone watch Flash Forward? [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Hey Lost fans...did anyone watch Flash Forward?

ForeverAutumn
09-29-2009, 06:16 PM
I recorded this last Thursday and just watched it today. Aside from having some of our favourite Lost cast in it (Penny, Charlie, the chick who had Sawyer's kid) there was also a shot of an Oceanic Air poster.

But the biggest question for me comes from a very important date. In the show everyone sees the future and the future that they see is 10:00pm on Thursday, April 29, 2010.

Anyone know what date the Lost series finale is scheduled to air???

kexodusc
09-30-2009, 03:48 AM
Haven't seen it yet, but it's on the "to watch" list...

Rich-n-Texas
09-30-2009, 04:13 AM
I watched it, but I'm not a Lost fan so I guess my perspective on the show wouldn't work here. :biggrin5:

ForeverAutumn
09-30-2009, 05:18 AM
The Lost references aside, I really enjoyed the show. It was action packed all the way through and left me anticipating the next episode. I hope that they can keep the excitement up throughout the series. This show has great potential!

What did you think of it Rich? Did you like it?

Rich-n-Texas
09-30-2009, 06:41 AM
... and their need to SHOVE SHOWS DOWN OUR THROATS with their incesant commercials, I found the concept of the show intreaging. The acting, as usual with TV shows is subpar but I did like all the action and the character development seems good. It held my interest so I'll probably continue watching it. I think the central character is related to or is the son of the actor Ray Fienes isn't he?

ForeverAutumn
09-30-2009, 06:55 AM
According to IMDB, Joseph Fiennes (the central character) is the brother of Ralph Fiennes (I'm guessing you meant Ralph and not Ray). But they were born eight years apart...explaining why Ralph looks so much older.